Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2001, 12:30 AM   #1
Rihàm

Speaking of romances, BGII is too erotic for some people , I mean, listen to this...

Spoiler / for mature audiences only

This will tell you how to get some with Aerie!

Aerie: My love...? I...I know that you are tired from the day's travels and that you wish to rest. I...wish to ask you something, before you retire to your blankets...

You: Very well...what is it that you wish?

Aeire: Here...come with me away from the eyes of the others. We will not be very far from them. I simply wish privacy.

Aerie: Now that we are alone...let me speak for a moment. You have led me to a tremendous discovery, ...I have found that I do not need wings to fly.

Aerie: I...do not have much experience with love, . With your urging, I have become eager to experience many things...and now I wish to experience this.

Aerie: I...I will show you my body, ... and I hope it pleases you. Would you...would you stay with me this night, ? Will you show me what true love consists of?

You: How could I refuse such a sweet offer?

Aerie: C-come close to me, then, . Let me feel your hands on my skin...let us lay together so I may experience your love and become a woman at last...

Woohoo! You just got sum with Aerie!

There you go, some one would probably freak out and get all hyper.

NOT INCLUDING THE DAY AFTER

- Riham

Old 01-15-2001, 12:35 AM   #2
Rihàm

Just so you know that I'm not some perv that spent hours typing that from the game, I used Infinity Explorer, and Anomen is a whiny little retard, I hate him, right in the middle of a fight with a dragon, he decides he wants to complain about being sick of not getting respect from the party, so I thought about dumping him out of the party, but I was mad enough to polymorph him into a squirl and crush him .

- Riham

Old 01-15-2001, 12:58 AM   #3
Kammy
Welcomed New User

Okay, I have to ask, how does it start? Where does it start? I just think it would be funny. I thought that Aerie and Keldorn where kinda flirting, but was thinking nah, couldn't be. This aint that kinda game. Guess not *Grin*

So let me know how my gal and cleric boy can hook up.

Thanks
Old 01-15-2001, 11:20 AM   #4
Kammy
Welcomed New User

I have a question, are the romances only limited to male lead characters? My main character is female and there has been nothing along those lines.

Was just wondering,
Old 01-15-2001, 11:40 AM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

You can get a romance going with Anomen (sp?) from the Copper Coronet. As far as I know, this is the only romance script for a female character.
Old 01-15-2001, 11:58 AM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes, Kammy, we only get Anomen. Blah!
Old 01-15-2001, 01:08 PM   #7
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, you basically start by going up to him and talking to him. He is a guy right? LOL. No, seriously, it'll start once you get him to join the party. You have to make out like you are noble (LG) and then you have to be supportive to him. Nurturing. You know, the regular romance stuff. lol. He looks for a good ear and good advice. And don't sleep with any other women while you are with him . . . Oh, sorry, that's the guys script trying to get the girl. Scratch that one then. LOL. Just have fun. What will be will be.
Old 01-15-2001, 01:10 PM   #8
Kammy
Welcomed New User

Who would have thought you could have a conversation about how to pick up a npc in your party. Next thing y'all know it is gonna end up on Springer *LOL*

So I need to treat cleric boy, just like any other man...cook, clean, be supportive *grin*

On that note, going to go pick up a cleric...*grin*
Old 01-15-2001, 01:14 PM   #9
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, it's not all that bad. LOL. You actually don't have to cook or clean in this game. Actually, you can let things get pretty downright dirty. I mean, by now you've had blood all over the walls, upturned furniture. Broken down buildings. LOL Not to mention the body parts and left over treasure behind.

Since I forgot to say it before (and the first time in this message too), Good luck with your romance. Well, and with your adventures.
Old 01-15-2001, 01:19 PM   #10
Kammy
Welcomed New User

Thank you for the good wishes. Same to you, with the romances as well as the adventure. I think I have covered most of the sub-quests, and almost done with the game. So might as well throw in a little romance, but why with him. Why not Minsc...could you imagine his sayings for that? *LOL*

Going back to killing Bodhi, then on to bigger and better stuff...adventures that is *grin*