Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 08:04 PM   #1
CLAN MCRAE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i know there must be a story line to follow. i read the journals
but, i fail to keep track... i hope its not because im stupid..lol
any advise will be helpful.. with discrace clan mcrae
CLAN MCRAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 08:18 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm just guessing, but judging from your earlier post... You've reached Brimloch Roon.

The next step in the main storyline...is to do Skull castle. You need to talk to G'Ezzerd Ra and the get the Staff of death. (It's the key to Anephas' Shrine and also the only other weapon in the game that works on Cet.)

But first....If you have any one in the Wizards guild and haven't already done it....You have to do the hardest part of the game....You have to go get the 'Mada Mabig' quest and listen to Sabastio's 2 minute speel.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:17 PM   #3
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes the speech. You will hate sabastio after that speech.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:59 AM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Yes. the storyline dies a bit when reaching Brimloch. Before that you had the oracles and Gareth to listen to and of course all the helpful shop owners. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] It´s a shame really since they managed to keep the thread all through the game...
Old 07-18-2002, 09:29 AM   #5
CLAN MCRAE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for the heads up. i love this site!!!!
with fortitude we carry on** clan mcrae
CLAN MCRAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 09:37 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds like you're making great progress, Clan McRae!!

There are lots of interesting things to do and see on the far side of Brimloch, my personal favorite area of the game (okay - with maybe the exception of riding around in the Shire chasing a dragon)

Keep us posted!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 09:38 AM   #7
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Clan, I've felt the same as you I dont know if I picked up the thread correctly. I think that the world is in danger from a dude called Cet. He causes all these nasties like undead etc. What the world needs now is a hero, you can be that hero, all you have to do is find the Mavin sword & defeat Cet with it. Thats the way I see it let me know where I've gone wrong.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:17 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

You can also look at it from the other way around Kev. Cet is returning and some goody to shoes angel named Kerah is trying to stop that. There´s a bunch of bullies running around the Serran trying to aid her. And if that´s not enough some dead guy in a temple is trying to be brought back from the dead. LOL! No you got it right Kev . But the point of the thread is that in Valeia and Ishad N´ha you get bumped to the right place with guild quests and by some other NPCs. There´s not much of that in Brimloch. Every guy is sending you to a different place. You´re lucky there are such good winds out to sea though LOL!
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 11:26 AM   #9
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
You can also look at it from the other way around Kev. Cet is returning and some goody to shoes angel named Kerah is trying to stop that. There´s a bunch of bullies running around the Serran trying to aid her. And if that´s not enough some dead guy in a temple is trying to be brought back from the dead
Yes now I have another reason to kill Anephas again. He is bulling the Great.

Well I do it anyways. Cause you can.

Later on you get the choice to become evil or slay evil.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 12:19 PM   #10
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Isn't it funny that the wind is always blowing the same way that you are going. Whenever I sail it always seems to come from the most inconvenient direction.