Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 06:15 AM   #1
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good morning. I finished the Serpent Temple last night (with alot of goodies). My priest spent two days out of armor so she could become a monk and was finally eligible so she went to the Bushi Dojo and joined the guild. First quest was to drop off a Dragon Arrow to a local samurai (Torin). When I checked her inventory after leaving town, no arrow. I think her inventory was full when the quest was assigned.

Is there a way to get this arrow? I tried going back to the Dojo but just got crap for not delivering the arrow yet.

I hate mantraps!
rodizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 06:49 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Well you could let one of your other charcters join the guild and take the quest. If you then are a level 5 warriors guild member change that character to ranger class. It´s an easy quest! You can then buy the fletchery trait which will allow you to make more arrows. You just put that dragonarrow in the missile slot, arm him/her with a bow and you´ll have plenty of dragonarrows to go around. If you can´t do this, post a message to Wyvern in the "Wyvern´s lost and unobtainable items" thread and she´ll get you a new arrow before you can say Gael Serran.
Old 07-09-2002, 06:50 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

Oh and BTW, you have checked the other members of your party backpacks right? If you pick something up with a char and his/hers inventory is full the item will be placed in another inventory...
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 09:06 AM   #4
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I checked all the other packs first but couldn't find the arrow. Thanks for the advice. I know I'll be able to resolve it one way or another.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:08 AM   #5
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

By the way, where is "a big blue lake"? A'burg is just north of Lake Erie close to the southern most point of the country.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:54 AM   #6
WillowIX
Apophis

By a big blue lake is in a big city right by Lake Ontario [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] Amherstburg? That´s down by the Windsor area right? So you´re probably only 15 miles away..
Old 07-09-2002, 11:52 AM   #7
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

T.O.? I'm from T.O. originally. Moved away 13 years ago. A'burg's about 15 minutes south of Windsor.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:52 PM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Every year we make an annual pilgrimage to Stratford Ontario to see the plays! Normally we do this in the middle of the summer. This year we won't make it over until the fall (but we'll get to see Christopher Plummer in King Lear). Always a wonderful trip!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 05:13 PM   #9
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

as far as the 'Dragon arrow' problem....I f any of your other characters can take the quest....Everyone will get credit, as long as the arrow is no longer in their inventory.... ...My last game I got the quest for everyone and kept all but 1 arrow..(So my rangers could use their fletchery skill.)...I droped the others of at the Inn....Everyone got credit for the quest.
Old 07-09-2002, 06:15 PM   #10
WillowIX
Apophis

Packrat! This belongs in the Best Tip thread if you haven´t posted it there already... With the mule bug and everything this is a very handy tip!