Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2000, 04:16 PM   #1
Cybele

Salut to all,

I'm stuck and I really need some help. Even though i enjoy the game, I have a limited time to play it (1-2hrs/week) so I cant afford to get stuck for too long (spoil the fun...). My question is: I am in the dock and I cant find my way to the asylum (I saw 1-2 "crackpot" while walking in the water, but that's it, and I dont see a way to get out of the dock/water. Can some one help me to find my way or to find a map where I can see the informations?

Thanks a lot and good luck to all of you
Old 12-13-2000, 04:30 PM   #2
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

Dive off the dock and swim. There aren't that many choices, and you don't have to go underwater to get to the asylum. I think you turn left at the next choice and that should get you there. Climb out of the water at the first opportunity that isn't the dock.

Sorry I can't give better directions. It's been a while since I was in the crypt. Good luck.
Archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2000, 05:55 PM   #3
gaunty
The Magister

don't be afraid of the fish, they won't bite
that much. if your afraid of the under water
tunnels, get ready for some more zombee goons.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote