Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 04:34 AM   #11
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I wonder how it will go haven`t heard anything abouth this for a long time now in GD, but i am sure that Z will let us knove when he sell the name! For me the name dosen`t mean to mutch anyway so Z can call the forum IronGamer for me or watever LOL!

Quote:
And bless you for the "only once signatures"!! One of the reasons I do not go to General Discussions is the plethera of signatures (and the spam and the nonsense and the outbreaks of flames - I get the digest version in the Moderators forum and even that is too much for me sometimes! lol!) I like it here! We've got such a great board. People are friendly and helpful, witty and interesting! Yay W&W Board!!!
Then i can annoy you with my nasty sig Wyvern! LOL Wondering if i shall make it a little bigger hmmmm... and if you hate big sig`s go to Cloudy`s cafe in GD then i am sure you not would have any hair again on your head because of the sig`s there! LOL

[ 07-11-2002, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 04:07 AM   #12
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Go for it. Whats in a name anyway. Just let us know where to log on witht the new name. With that much cash this could be an even better forum.
Old 07-19-2002, 11:43 AM   #13
morningstar
The Magister

I say go for it, don't blow a good chance. What's in a name anyway? It is the brains that count and as long as you are keeping this site going under another name with provision for more people, it sounds great. It seems that a lot of problems your side could be helped. GO FOR IT!!!
Old 07-20-2002, 04:26 AM   #14
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sell it. Sell it immediately. Don't think about it, just do it and run laughing all the way to the bank. $3.8M just for suffering the minor inconvenience of changing the name from Ironworks Gaming to something else? I wish I could have a problem like that!

Congratulations to you on your unbelievable good luck! Don't pass this opportunity up. Go for it, and TAKE THE #@$%*&!!!! MONEY!

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]