Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 11:17 AM   #1
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It might be that the reason my game was freezing was that my CD/DVD drive may be faulty. Playing it now in my CD/RW drive and so far it's running well. Too early to be sure, but signs look good. No disaster as my computer is only a month old, so the drive will be guaranteed. Now another question, I have a 19 inch monitor and I was wondering whether there would be any way to to make the picture fill the whole screen. At the moment, the picture fits the left edge but there is a one inch gap at the right, above and below. Does anyone know how to do this please?

Please keep your fingers crossed that I have finally got over my game freeze problems!!

Thanks to all those who have helped, especially Wyvern, she's wonderful!!
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:07 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(even more blushes)

Monitor - Don't know if your monitor has such controls, but mine has controls that allow me to stretch the screen size, move it left/right and up/down - has a whole lot of variables - all of which I have found not worth using [img]smile.gif[/img] I've done all those fine adjustments but when I go to reboot my machine it is back to it's normal mode again (just as it should be too).

If you're going to be playing for many long hours, it may be worth stretching the game window out, or you might take a look at your display options (for the computer, not the game) and see if changing any of those will help out.

Really glad to hear that you may have sorted out your freeze problems! Sorry that it seems to be the result of a bad drive. Glad it is still guaranteed!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote