Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 08:40 AM   #11
Roxi
Manshoon

Thanks Sir Exxon. Hey Strider, this is quite a welcome don't you agree? Now if I can just get my picture on here we'll make quite a couple.

Gotta figure it out now.
Old 01-29-2002, 08:49 AM   #12
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hello both of you, enjoy your stay [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 08:51 AM   #13
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Welcome Strider and Roxy!!!

I hope you have fun and hang around for a while. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And Roxy, if you have an idea of what you'd like for a pic, check out the Graphics Library by clicking the button at the top of the screen. Ziroc has some pics he hosts for people to use. If you don't find anything there you like, if you give us an idea of what you are looking for, I know there are several ppl around here with links to pics and you should find one you like that way. Once you've picked out a pic you like, add it to your sig in your profile. If you need help with that, ask someone here when you are ready to add it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:23 AM   #14
Strider23
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Roxi:
Thanks Sir Exxon. Hey Strider, this is quite a welcome don't you agree?

Certainly seem like a pretty damn' friendly bunch to me, Roxi, reckon I might stick around and give 'em the benefit of me wit an' wisdom for a while.

Dragonmage, thanks for the tip, on behalf of us both..reckon I'll get tired of having Rob Zombie starin' at me every time I post..now I know where to go for alternatives.

BTW Are the custom avatars awarded for post count, longevity or bravery in the face of the enemy?
Old 01-29-2002, 09:29 AM   #15
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Heya, Strider23 & Roxi. Welcome to Ironworks!

Strider, is that Rob Zombie in your sig?
Old 01-29-2002, 09:30 AM   #16
Roxi
Manshoon

Dragon Mage, I'll know just who to turn to if I have problems! Thank you. Well, posting here to see if my pic shows up. Gee. I sure hope so.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:35 AM   #17
Strider23
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
Heya, Strider23 & Roxi. Welcome to Ironworks!

Strider, is that Rob Zombie in your sig?

Certainly is!! [img]smile.gif[/img] You a fan, J'aran?
Old 01-29-2002, 09:42 AM   #18
Roxi
Manshoon

Okay, got a problem here with my portrait/picture. It seems only I can't see her. The site I got her from is asking me for a password, but dang, I can't figure out where to go to get one. Don't know if I can post the place here or not??? The site is the one asking me for the password.

All I know, is I need HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2002, 09:45 AM   #19
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Roxi, darlin'...you're apparently trying to use a pic from kirith - some people attempted that a while back and, for some reason that I don't remember (don't want ppl to link them or some such), the pics wouldn't show. :-S Sorry, hon...but you'll have to find another source. And be wary of Angelfire as well...they can be....'particular'...at the best of times.

Otherwise, looks like you linked it correctly, so, unfortunately you'll have to find another pic from another site.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:46 AM   #20
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Strider23:

Certainly seem like a pretty damn' friendly bunch to me, Roxi, reckon I might stick around and give 'em the benefit of me wit an' wisdom for a while.

I'm with you on this Strider. Think I'm gonna benefit by your wisdom as well. Heh, and your wit I might add.