Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 06:22 AM   #41
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Davr apololoigisees for d PUNishmint . Me tinks u guessing b wide of d marque. Me likes firs word, me tink dats rite, but u's lose it after dat. Scene u pikture @ Stealthies, so can imagine d swinging n jumpin *grynzz n ogglezz*

~peeps at Davvy~ I wasn't guessing wide off the mark *wide eyed* I'm sure I'm absolutely right! I mean what else could it possibly be? ~tilts head and blinkz at u~

I would post more piccies up at Stealthy's but heh .. I don't think piccies of me in a corset *naughty lil' grin* are suitable for that kinda site ~gglz~ and I was gonna post up a piccie of me showing everyone my dirty lil' feet at a party (walking around bare footed)... but then I realised that instead of my air hostess uniform I started off in at the beginning of the night I was wearing a dark purple silk slip and I was doing a high kick..sooo bad naughty photo I guess... *sigh* no more piccies till I have a good lil' gurlie one *gglz*

~strutts around~ I luurrrvvve dancing.. *dreamy expression* feeeelll the beat!! It fair resounds through your body! A strong beat is just impossible to resist. Even if you only nodd your head to it. Don't you find? Although I guess some songs (maybe ones by Papa Roach/Rage and Slipknot) are more moshing ones ~grynz~ though I have to say head banging gives one a most dreadful neck ache the next week! ~gglz~ but then I do get over enthusiastic heehee, I think I'm one of those annoying ppl whose hair flies all over the place and ends up whipping ppl a lot. *ponderz* actually, that happens a lot when I'm not dancing too... hmmm... maybe I need to discover my inner self *waggles eyebrows* ~gglz~ heehee....

~touches Davvy's nose and shuts his mouth for him~ now now now sweetie, that isn't an elegant expression *gglz* so where r ur piccies?!

Old 02-07-2002, 07:08 AM   #42
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Davr apololoigisees for d PUNishmint . Me tinks u guessing b wide of d marque. Me likes firs word, me tink dats rite, but u's lose it after dat. Scene u pikture @ Stealthies, so can imagine d swinging n jumpin *grynzz n ogglezz*

It's not like you to be blue Davros. Wrestler/Birmingham now that is funny! Actually I'm one of The Wurzels.

LSHMBB = Laughing So Hard My Belly Bounces
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-07-2002, 07:23 AM   #43
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

It's not like you to be blue Davros. Wrestler/Birmingham now that is funny! Actually I'm one of The Wurzels.

LSHMBB = Laughing So Hard My Belly Bounces

Wel eye c eye gots it wrong 2 - me though it were either :

Let's show her my bare ummm, backside [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

or

Laugh so hard my b***s break [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img]

Howzatt Mr Gumidge .
Old 02-07-2002, 07:42 AM   #44
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

~peeps at Davvy~ I wasn't guessing wide off the mark *wide eyed* I'm sure I'm absolutely right! I mean what else could it possibly be? ~tilts head and blinkz at u~

I would post more piccies up at Stealthy's but heh .. I don't think piccies of me in a corset *naughty lil' grin* are suitable for that kinda site ~gglz~ and I was gonna post up a piccie of me showing everyone my dirty lil' feet at a party (walking around bare footed)... but then I realised that instead of my air hostess uniform I started off in at the beginning of the night I was wearing a dark purple silk slip and I was doing a high kick..sooo bad naughty photo I guess... *sigh* no more piccies till I have a good lil' gurlie one *gglz*

~strutts around~ I luurrrvvve dancing.. *dreamy expression* feeeelll the beat!! It fair resounds through your body! A strong beat is just impossible to resist. Even if you only nodd your head to it. Don't you find? Although I guess some songs (maybe ones by Papa Roach/Rage and Slipknot) are more moshing ones ~grynz~ though I have to say head banging gives one a most dreadful neck ache the next week! ~gglz~ but then I do get over enthusiastic heehee, I think I'm one of those annoying ppl whose hair flies all over the place and ends up whipping ppl a lot. *ponderz* actually, that happens a lot when I'm not dancing too... hmmm... maybe I need to discover my inner self *waggles eyebrows* ~gglz~ heehee....

~touches Davvy's nose and shuts his mouth for him~ now now now sweetie, that isn't an elegant expression *gglz* so where r ur piccies?!

Gygglezz and wonderzz what happened to the Lawd of Alkohol - u must have off ended him wen u slappered his lil wanderin handsies my deer .

My mouth was al reddy shut miss eternitease, but it still has a silly gryn on it ~grynzz @ u~ My piccies r not at stelthies - u rite on dat skore. Mayhap I shud rektify dat huh. I have 2 piktures of Davr on holiday I can poste - 1 is a bit riskay though - not many clothe thingies *U look good when U chin drop like dat* - me send to Geenie boy or Mel who kan be censor - me think it gets past ~winkz at U~