Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 06:09 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

~gglz~ do u even know what "*LMCLAO*" means sweetie?

Hmm, knowing what I know of Davros it could be... laughing my curmudgeonly ass off? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *gglz*

LOLOL Vask!
Old 02-05-2002, 05:55 AM   #22
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Hmm, knowing what I know of Davros it could be... laughing my curmudgeonly ass off? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *gglz*

LOLOL Vask!

You forgots the L there Aeliazz - that would be a curmudgeonly L a** ~grynzz inanely with chortlezz~ Now Eternitease it is nowt all dat ard to works owt - I don't c y u shood b the ownlee won with a "cute little a**" - ahh the powers of imagination [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2002, 01:00 PM   #23
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Now Eternitease it is nowt all dat ard to works owt - I don't c y u shood b the ownlee won with a "cute little a**" - ahh the powers of imagination [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

*gglz* ~wriggles mah CLA atcha~ I was just surprised you knew because I always thought of it as Chat terminology *S* just like I wouldn't expect you to neccessarily understand what "~koyc~, ~kotc~" or "~koyl~, ~kotl~" "*BAS*, *WeG*" means. ~gglz~
Old 02-05-2002, 02:32 PM   #24
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Ah, I've done that a few times [img]redface.gif[/img]
I think we'll let you off, just this once

Parked like that........or posted then got the link to work?? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

You Can Not Hide
Old 02-05-2002, 05:03 PM   #25
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

*gglz* ~wriggles mah CLA atcha~ I was just surprised you knew because I always thought of it as Chat terminology *S* just like I wouldn't expect you to neccessarily understand what "~koyc~, ~kotc~" or "~koyl~, ~kotl~" "*BAS*, *WeG*" means. ~gglz~

*smirkzz of satisfaction* Davros admires wriggling bootie of Eternitease from afar ~nice~. That 1 was EZ 2 work out. I am not up on chat terminoligiezz (not seen any of your nu 1's eider), but I would guess that most of those are "kiss on the cheek", "kiss on the lips", and then repeat with yore instead of the (mi u lykes lotzz a smoOoOoOochies don cha). Haven't guessed the last couple yetzz.

G, all dis deductivitee and the answer to your LED question - pretty impressive huh *batz lashes @ U*
Old 02-05-2002, 05:31 PM   #26
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

Wow i never saw women park This good

BTW mel
Ur Reaction is so good [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 06:34 AM   #27
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:

*smirkzz of satisfaction* Davros admires wriggling bootie of Eternitease from afar ~nice~. That 1 was EZ 2 work out. I am not up on chat terminoligiezz (not seen any of your nu 1's eider), but I would guess that most of those are "kiss on the cheek", "kiss on the lips", and then repeat with yore instead of the (mi u lykes lotzz a smoOoOoOochies don cha). Haven't guessed the last couple yetzz.

G, all dis deductivitee and the answer to your LED question - pretty impressive huh *batz lashes @ U*

~gglz~ well I'm glad u like mah tushie oooooooooooh right again! that's exactly what koyc/kotc etc mean! *impressed look* well of course I like smmooooooooooccchhheees ~gglz'n flicks hair~ don't you?

Heehee, the last couple *BAS* = big assed smile
and ~WeG~ = wicked evil grin

*gglz* I must say your powers of deduction are extremely impressive ~pats Davros on the head~ well done! *ponders* now does Davros deserve a reward....? heehee..

*peeps up at Davros* Here's a parting one you should find easy to figure out ~HHHHHHHHHHHH&KKKKKKKKKKKKK~

heehee.. *beams*
Old 02-06-2002, 06:53 AM   #28
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i don't get it... so you're telling me that men are thee ones resposible for parking the cars in array and order in carparks?

LOL that was cute Vaz [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 07:04 AM   #29
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:

Thats because you are an old bloke Davros.

Donut gives 'Wicked evil Grin' and a 'Big Arse Smile'

LSHMBB

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Donut ]

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-06-2002, 08:06 AM   #30
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

~gglz~ well I'm glad u like mah tushie oooooooooooh right again! that's exactly what koyc/kotc etc mean! *impressed look* well of course I like smmooooooooooccchhheees ~gglz'n flicks hair~ don't you?

Heehee, the last couple *BAS* = big assed smile
and ~WeG~ = wicked evil grin

*gglz* I must say your powers of deduction are extremely impressive ~pats Davros on the head~ well done! *ponders* now does Davros deserve a reward....? heehee..

*peeps up at Davros* Here's a parting one you should find easy to figure out ~HHHHHHHHHHHH&KKKKKKKKKKKKK~

heehee.. *beams*

G, ta babe for the "many hugs and kisses" - howp yur watching Mr Lawd ob Alkaseltzerol *wheee - grynzz*. SmoOoOoOoOoches is better dan Hooches (ie beir ).