Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 07:08 AM   #21
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
All Pancakes must be Flattened imediately!

[img]graemlins/tank.gif[/img]

Groan... that one is quite terrible. But I laughed all the same, as you have to do with jokes like that.

BTW Conan... are you turning into Binky? Too many capital letters...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-06-2002, 07:15 AM   #22
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Barry! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just like my pancakes flat ...not "fluffy" and I generally prefer waffles to be honest. But if you added blueberrys to them I would willing to belly up to some.
Grill on Barry!
Old 02-06-2002, 09:02 AM   #23
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Barry! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just like my pancakes flat ...not "fluffy" and I generally prefer waffles to be honest. But if you added blueberrys to them I would willing to belly up to some.
Grill on Barry!

Waffles! What blasphemy is this!? Waffles pale in comparison to pancakes. They are so much... flatter. What is your pancake factor BTW?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-06-2002, 10:45 AM   #24
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

!?*no comment*!?
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 02-06-2002, 10:58 AM   #25
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

I'm only a high end Minor Pancake . And this after I just had two large pancakes with peach preserves.........
Old 02-06-2002, 11:21 AM   #26
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

It appears I have no pancake powers according to your test. Staying out of the way sounds good to me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 04:08 PM   #27
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
It appears I have no pancake powers according to your test. Staying out of the way sounds good to me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Blast! It looked like you were a promising pancake follower for a minute. We still have no chosen one. Something must be done, for the sake of the children/fire extinguishers (delete as applicable).