Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 09:20 AM   #1
ryo_loco

Alright, I've killed the Crystal Colanth and gone down and got the Earth ring. I've wandered around and got the other crystal shard and pretty much killed everything on this level leading up to the door I need to get through to meet the dragon. The problem is: I need to go back to the fallen boulders, I assume, to get the third shard. However, I see no way to get back there as I had to drop down a hole to get to the Crystal Colanth pool. How do I get back up there?

Ryo Loco
Old 12-27-2000, 10:52 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you at the Colanth pool?
While it is a pain to do so, it is completely possible to go anywhere you need to in the Dragon Spire - the real question is there an easier path than another.
I think you should be able to travel south from the colanth pool to the high bridge. When you get back to the hole you jumped down look to see if there isn't a decent place to attempt jumping up again. I know that there were a couple of holes that I did jump back up. I'm sure you probably know but just in case the 0 key on your number pad is used for jumping.
There were some holes that when I came up on one side I had to turn around to find a ledge on the same level that I could jump to to continue in the direction I wanted/needed.
Hope that is helpful - sounds a bit confusing to me when I re-read it, but really, there is no place in the spire where you cannot get back to any other area you want.
Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2000, 11:01 AM   #3
sumbitch

I seem to remember literally backing into it. I'm pretty sure I was around the bridge, jumped into the water, swam backwards with the current, turned around and the boulders were right there waiting for me like I had planned it or something.
Old 12-27-2000, 02:50 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Good point, sumbitch - rather odd that you can back up against the currents easily in this game. Certainly does come in handy! Hope that gets ryo_loco where he needs to go!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote