Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2000, 09:52 PM   #1
OrionQuest

n/p
Old 12-26-2000, 10:09 PM   #2
Krysta

No I haven't found anything yet, I am on the lookout for this also, it seems the only FAQ/Walkthrough ends after you get the Mavin Sword. Will let you know if I find something.
Old 12-26-2000, 11:58 PM   #3
OrionQuest

that's better than what i have unless you which is only complete up to shurugeon castle. where did you find your walkthrough? i do have one walkthrough for the entire game but it is extremely brief and i forget which site its from (it's been mentioned here several times as one of the best resource sites to go to).
Old 12-27-2000, 07:56 PM   #4
Krysta

The only faq/walkthrough that I have used is here http://www.cyberenet.net/~spvega/wizwar.txt I didn't really use it all that much, but it was good to have on my hard drive as reference when i was about to boot the monitor out the window, some bits in this game are fiddly, or maybe I just am not thinking on the right track in some areas I am still looking for a Faq that includes the Brinloch area, as this one above finishes after Erathsmador. I am still stuck on where exactly to go once i have finished with the Ishad area, i've found and killed Doshi-Gin thanks to Dave? (i think it was) but now am wandering around in DragonSpire trying to find a way west, i've tried jumping off the bridge again near Erathsmador but i always drown before i get to the otherside of the water. grrr I hate this area! ...Next I will try climbing over the mountain from where the ledge is (am crossing fingers that it works) ...i'm looking forward to adventuring new places Sorry for the babble.

Krysta