Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 02:16 AM   #71
Tobbin_OHF

This post deleted upon further consideration.

*Steps off soap box*

Old 02-22-2001, 03:41 AM   #72
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

*blood pressure returns to normal*
Old 02-22-2001, 07:39 AM   #73
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armie: sick? Humph!

Tobbin: ? soap box...that sounds like I'm being taken to task again...sigh..

Memnoch: hehehe...you left the Eye of the Hurricane, silver-tongue, how's it feel to be in the vortex? hahahaha!

Storm-Queen
Old 02-22-2001, 08:31 AM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch, Memnoch, those pesky number things again...sigh.. What does a girl have to do take your mind off them? (if the above exchanges didn't do it, I don't think I want to know! hahaha) Sheesh... So, does that mean the record of the Mighty Memnoch SpamKING has fallen?! Whoa! Er, sorry, Memny, I didn't mean to take the crown, honest! Want it back? I can start answering posts in batches- 10 answers to a post...hehehe

SpamQueenSupreme
Old 02-22-2001, 08:49 AM   #75
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Me? SPAMKing? Cloudwaffler, how could you hurt me so?

Now, if the above was a typo and you really meant SPANKing, then I'm up for that...
Old 02-22-2001, 08:56 AM   #76
Tobbin_OHF

Hey, is Geocities down or something. I can't see any of the signatures of people with Geocities. Everyone else is coming up fine though. The soapbox message wasn't particularly aimed at you dear CB. It was more for what else was going on. I thought some people might take offense though, so I removed it.

Old 02-22-2001, 09:03 AM   #77
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Um, something wierd was happening with Geocities earlier, i couldn't see my sig or Stealth's.
Old 02-22-2001, 09:28 AM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I noticed the sig prob when I posted earlier, but is looks ok now.

Tobbin: Uh that was clear as mud, but ok!

Memnoch: Ouch, now it's getting too warm in my office! ....ssssssizzle..... now I have you and Evil Armie in that vortex...sigh...I swear you two are going to get me in all sorts of hot water around here...I'm gonna have to learn to control the unbelievably strong urge to 'one up' you guys all the time or I'm going to have the Cyberpolice knocking on my door! And I meant SPAMking you naughty namer! Although.....detouring as suggested...hahahahahahaha

BigBadCloud
Old 02-22-2001, 09:35 AM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

See Memny? I was very good. I didn't take the bait. You said you were 'up for a spanking' and I didn't touch it..er, oh my... uh, well...(megablush) OOOOOOH you are devious...

CloudFire, removing the snare from her left ankle
Old 02-22-2001, 09:49 AM   #80
BLACK KNIGHT

GoodMorning. Glad to see that when the Knights away, the Clouds all play. Tisk tisk You really shouldn't be supercharging poor Armie. Probably has enough "stress" on that part of the body as it is. (sigh) to be young and in love . . .

Sigs look find to me, BTW. They didn't five minutes ago. Whatever needed worked out must of, well, worked out.

Oh yeah, since there is a Cb only box, what color is my Stormcloud box? hehehehe.

BK