Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2001, 12:15 PM   #21
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Elif you need to fix your sig. or something i can't see the and the Come on Jerome we all know you leark around the coner just waiting for the dores to open

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB

[This message has been edited by Blade (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 12:15 PM   #22
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Hi CB hope your day get's better.

Hi Kevin! This is my last post! I thought I would post here as I enjoy the cafe the most.

Bye everyone!

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 12:17 PM   #23
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Bye Avatar hope to see you around sometime

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-25-2001, 12:17 PM   #24
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hi everyone! Bye Avatar, hope to see you around again sometime. I hope you have a nice time *sniff* we'll miss you .
Cloudy, the reason I haven't been around too much lately is that I come home, do a bit of schoolwork, come into the forum, post a bit and then suddenly the forum disappears. I think "Huh? What?" try to access the forum a few more times, find it still doesn't work, cry a bit and then read a book or do my schoolwork. Later I check in - forum still not working. Apparently, whenever it is working, I'm at school or doing something else. I was offline for 4 days last week! *oooh* I hope to change this of course and resume posting at my normal rate

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 12:19 PM   #25
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Hi everyone!
Cloudy, the reason I haven't been around too much lately is that I come home, do a bit of schoolwork, come into the forum, post a bit and then suddenly the forum disappears. I think "Huh? What?" try to access the forum a few more times, find it still doesn't work, cry a bit and then read a book or do my schoolwork. Later I check in - forum still not working. Apparently, whenever it is working, I'm at school or doing something else. I was offline for 4 days last week! *oooh* I hope to change this of course and resume posting at my normal rate
Oh, Kaz. You know it's all a conspiracy brought about to get you to do your schoolwork.

Seriously, sorry you are having so much trouble. IW's been down a few times this last week and I had DT's the last time. *shudder*

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Mage extraordinair.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 12:23 PM   #26
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Oh, Kaz. You know it's all a conspiracy brought about to get you to do your schoolwork.

Seriously, sorry you are having so much trouble. IW's been down a few times this last week and I had DT's the last time. *shudder*
I count four times this week, maybe more. I counted the Thursday-Sunday gap (when the Nimda virus hit) as one. And... I don't do my schoolwork anyway

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-25-2001, 12:25 PM   #27
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Aha! See - I got you doing some math anyway! *double *

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Mage extraordinair.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-25-2001, 12:31 PM   #28
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Also some english going here . Don't worry Kaz i have the same problem too, come tomoro i won't be able to get on untill 5 or 6 on the forum time, by then lots of people are gone.

------------------

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-25-2001, 12:54 PM   #29
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
Also some english going here . Don't worry Kaz i have the same problem too, come tomoro i won't be able to get on untill 5 or 6 on the forum time, by then lots of people are gone.
I know the feeling. I'll be away from thursday to sunday evening, so don't destroy the forum while I'm gone! I'll miss you *sniff* well after that... AUTUMN HOLIDAYS!!!

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-25-2001, 01:02 PM   #30
Blade
Emerald Dragon

After autom holodays its winter holodays a month off from my collage classes but only 2 weeks off from Highschool classes?? o well i can sleep in that way.

------------------

An Archmage of the HADB