Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 08:51 AM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Yorick, I did not imply that YOU haven't read the rules, I myself read the rules when I signed up (and I felt they were mostly made from good sense and politeness - you know, 'Don't do to another what you wouldn't want done to yourself'), but I am not sure a great deal of people did the same. That's why I suggested that a recall would maybe prove useful.

Besides, don't you know, as a teacher, that a concept must be repeated thrice in order to be assimilated, unless you have a very attentive and very motivated audience ?

For me and for you, I guess 'never sign anything you haven't read' is kind of induced by our respective professions, anyway.

------------------
Old 03-25-2001, 09:04 AM   #12
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thank you Memnoch and Ziroc. Great job!!!!

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 03-25-2001, 09:06 AM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Yorick, I did not imply that YOU haven't read the rules, I myself read the rules when I signed up (and I felt they were mostly made from good sense and politeness - you know, 'Don't do to another what you wouldn't want done to yourself'), but I am not sure a great deal of people did the same. That's why I suggested that a recall would maybe prove useful.

Besides, don't you know, as a teacher, that a concept must be repeated thrice in order to be assimilated, unless you have a very attentive and very motivated audience ?

For me and for you, I guess 'never sign anything you haven't read' is kind of induced by our respective professions, anyway.

Yeah yeah righto Point taken.

(I don't read all the internet ones right thru anyway. Just enough to get the spirit of it unless it seems heavy.)

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?!

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 03-25-2001).]