Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 10:01 PM   #271
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK(to Verloren) "I am sorry to disturb you in your meditations, your Highness, but, I merely wanted to congratulate you on your freedom. You travel with...interesting companions. Are these your rescuers? It seems to me that I know some of them. Thast is Sir Blandamour of the Iron Arm, is it not? Such a srong, handsome man! But who is that smallish redhead he is comforting? It weems to me that she is familiar. Could you introduce me? I want to know why she is so frightened. Perhaps I can help."
Old 07-20-2002, 01:36 AM   #272
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>Tough post to respond to Laurie!
IC>> Verloren
(Verloren carefuly watched Lilyblacks reaction towards Sir Blandamour before answering). "It appears most of the party already knows you, but yes, that is Sir Blandamour. The red head is his esquire, and I suppose his lover. She is Princess Eliza of the Marches. The woman in the dragon armour is Lady Galadria, a paladin who servers under Blandamour. The tall elf with them is called Sanael," (she narrowed her eyes thoughtfuly at the dark ranger before continuing) "The group of 3 over there I do not know at all." (She tossed her hair a bit and turned toward camp; she did not trust this woman)"Follow me, and I will introduce you,"(she heard light footsteps following her back to the group. Verloren kept her hand on Isan before coming to a halt dangerously close to Sanael) "Everyone, this is Lilyblack of the Scar..."

[ 07-20-2002, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-20-2002, 08:03 AM   #273
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>> LOL, but you did such a good job, Jen. IC>
LILYBLACK (At being called by that name, her smile seems for a moment to waver, though she recovers quickly. She might have lost her color, if she had any.) "Ah, Sir Blandamour, so good to see you again. And Princess Eliza? We have surely met before, though you may not recall me. We need to have a nice, long chat, sometimes. About the old days, you know. Dear me, you seem upset. Perhaps there is something that I can do?" (She fixes Eliza in a glittering stare.)

[ 07-20-2002, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 07-20-2002, 08:10 AM   #274
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA {to Lilyblack) "Th..thank you, but I do not use that title any more. With my father dead and his kingdom in chaos, it does not seem appropriate. As to a chat, I am at my good Lord's bidding, here, and come and go at his pleasure. I am afraid our talk would bring you small pleasure, though, since I have lost most of my memory, and I am afraid that I do not recall you at all." (atempts a wan smile) "Much as I would like to."
Old 07-20-2002, 09:40 AM   #275
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR(to Lilyblack) "As Eliza says, Mistress Lilyblack, she has unfortunately lost her memory due to...an unfortunate occurance. I am afraid she would be of no assistance to you in recalling the good old days. What is it that you want, for I know you to be a very busy woman?"
Old 07-20-2002, 01:44 PM   #276
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (Mocks Blandamour's voice) "And, when you say that, you mean that you are a very busy man." (back to her normal voice) "Well, Sir Blandamour of the Iron Arm, I have come to bring you some good news. The quest that you so rashly agreed to is now not necessary. The vase that the dragon wishes is safe in Sir Bors' office, so you need not stoop to theft to fulfill your vow. It may surprise you to know that I had a large part in retrieving this precious thing, as Sir Bors does not think my honor worth considering. Should you not be grateful, and lend me your esquire for a task that I need help on? She would not be gone long?"
Old 07-20-2002, 06:40 PM   #277
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

(Verloren flinched lightly as a ring of electricity traveled down Isan's sheath in response to her mood. Something was odd here; it was obvious Eliza was terrified of this woman. The princess shifted and waited.)
OOC>> Ar-Cunin check your PMs

[ 07-20-2002, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-21-2002, 01:05 AM   #278
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison and Ni Deng travel to Korup-Shun without incident, and Carrick remains relatively "quiet" for the remainder of the journey (much to Addison's relief).

With the city gates in sight, the two companions pause to consider their options.

Entering the city doesn't seem very wise. As far as they know, there could still be a price on their head or an issue for their arrest. But neither of them is familiar with the surrounding land.

Then Addison remebers the amulet TAO gave him before they battled Baz'guul. TAO had explained that he could always find her by using the amulet.

He removed the item from a pouch, held it in his hands, and concetrated on discovering TAO's location. The amulet quickly pulled him towards a path leading past the city and into the forest beyond.

He replaces the amulet into his pouch...the he and the "gardener" follow the path to the forest.

As they get farther into the woods, their is a "tingling" in the air. They pass through the first, small forest and come upon a clearing that leads to a stand of trees taller than any Addison has ever seen before.

They seem tall enough to touch the clouds..and the aura of magic surrounding the trees is almost palpable. Addison realizes that this inner forest is heavily protected by powerful magics....more powerful than he cares to deal with.

He removes his backpack and begins to set up a camp in the middle of the clearing. Once their camp is made, he places a few protective spells of his own around the perimeter.

He and Ni Deng then settle down for a bite of food and some much needed rest.
Old 07-21-2002, 02:58 AM   #279
mistral4543

Sorsha

The sight of LilyBlack jolts her memory of a lady she had met earlier... cruel, vicious and with an aura of authority... Britomart... their company seems to be turning into an uncomfortable sort, and she realises that gone are the days of peaceful, carefree travel with Galadria.

I want to leave! ~ Her heart screams repeatedly, and her cheek muscles twitch momentarily, even as she struggles to maintain an emotionless front. The result is a greenish hue on her face as the tension takes its toll on her.

With a gasp, she stumbles back into the arms of Legolas, who holds her steady, whispering in her ear reassuringly. She can sense his own uneasiness as well, and this discovery provides her with no small degree of comfort.
Old 07-21-2002, 03:04 AM   #280
mistral4543

Isaura

Her discovery of Sorsha's reaction yields genuine alarm for her sister ~ "Are you alright, Sorsha?" ~ Her voice is whispery, for the presence of LilyBlack, too, makes her extremely wary for no rational reason. Unless, the glint in those fiery eyes is enough of a damning evidence...

Yet, she notes with grim amusement the look upon that wretched Eliza's face at LilyBlack's proposal, then Sir Blandamour's appalled countenance. And lastly, Lady Galadria - her truest friend's - expression` Justice will be swiftly meted, my lady... ~ In truth, she wishes the deed would soon be over - that is, the removal of the visual irritant of a redhead. Then, perhaps, she would feel less obliged to tag along this group, for it seems to be getting into more and more nefarious plots...
Closed Thread