Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 03:54 PM   #1
kanri
Dungeon Master

Im wondering i have heard about the anti anomen thing how do i join?
Old 06-10-2002, 04:34 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think all you have to do is put it in your signature to be a member. Oh, and have killed Anomen ritually (nah, just kidding! )

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 05:32 PM   #3
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

Per Lady Galatia, you just add the line from my signature to yours and you're in...Sorry, free toasters for joining have run out.
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 06:23 PM   #4
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I think all you have to do is put it in your signature to be a member. Oh, and have killed Anomen ritually (nah, just kidding! )

-Saz
No Saz! YOU MUST kill him ritually!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 06:41 PM   #5
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Really there are no rituals needed. You can just outright kill him, or cast a horrid wilting spell, or send him in solo agianst firkragg, or well you get the idea!

DEATH TO ANOMEN!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2002, 07:13 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Or you could just give him to Bodhi
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 09:00 PM   #7
kanri
Dungeon Master

no no no those are kiddie ideas i think we should all at one use a didsinagrate spell on him so no one can revive him. (i did it)
Old 06-12-2002, 05:50 AM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

...and I thought half the fun was reviving him to saditicall slaughter him again, in the most evil ways imaginable... oh well...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 07:29 AM   #9
Asynca
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My personal Favourite Way To Kill Anomen(tm) is Hold Person and get Aerie and Imoen to take it in turns beating him to death with their little bare hands, since he thinks women shouldn't be in this line of work.

My other favourite is Hold Person plus any number of small creatures that deal and annoying small ammount of damage such as insect plagues, kobolds and goblins.

Of course, there are those who favour the live in agony/live in shame ways of disposing of Anomen such as the ring of folly, feeblemind, and any curse you can get your hands on (though I don't suggest the Girdle of Gender, since anyone stupid enough to make him an affront to the female race shall have me coming after them with a Hold Person and several angry centipedes)

--------------------------------
I have a... a Heroine addiction.
--------------------------------
Asynca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 07:33 AM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Turning Amoen into a woman? who would be that stupid..? its much better to publically humilate him. then he'll sulk, and be unprepeared for all the evil thoughts of what to do him going though the players mind, . I enjoy setting deamons on him... hehe, nasty, but intensly amusing, lets see how his 'helm' protects him now...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote