Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2003, 02:33 PM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

this happened to Faceman recently, for i am also not "wanted", nor is the witch present in the topmost floor of the Iron Throne base. the thing is, i HAD that raven dream, i AM in chap. 7(journal-wise aswell), and i have NO clue as in what to do...(i also get Nalias ToB thingie with ctrl-C. no need to say im running BGT)

[ 11-12-2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 02:45 PM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

its strange that this happened to you two but not me or Andrewas. All I can think of is, are you fully patched?
Old 11-12-2003, 03:55 PM   #3
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
this happened to Faceman recently, for i am also not "wanted", nor is the witch present in the topmost floor of the Iron Throne base. the thing is, i HAD that raven dream, i AM in chap. 7(journal-wise aswell), and i have NO clue as in what to do...(i also get Nalias ToB thingie with ctrl-C. no need to say im running BGT)
Do you mean the witch that's behind the group of people that you fight right when you enter through the stairs? I thought she only comes once you take the documents...Sorry if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've done this.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 03:39 PM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
its strange that this happened to you two but not me or Andrewas. All I can think of is, are you fully patched?
It seems to be a random thing, as it also didn't happen to me for my first time through.
to Raistlin: I take it this is you first time through, so the solution I applied won't help you.
What is your last hardsave? Maybe you can try to replay it. If it bugs you too much just Ctrl+Y your way through and add the XP later.
Else I have no idea.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:48 AM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Faceman:
quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
It seems to be a random thing, as it also didn't happen to me for my first time through.
to Raistlin: I take it this is you first time through, so the solution I applied won't help you.
What is your last hardsave? Maybe you can try to replay it. If it bugs you too much just Ctrl+Y your way through and add the XP later.
Else I have no idea.
[/QUOTE]...bummer. This is actually my second time through, the first time i had no big problems until after beating Sarevok(belt wouldnt speak). I think i may have re-installed after that though(even a couple of times...), so that might have something to do with it. My last hardsave is in cloakwood mines, btw [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . I guess i could just give my self the items, gold and exp and then run through using the CTRL-Y tactic. Lastly, im patched up to no. 13(which is the latest)

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote