Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2001, 09:58 PM   #41
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter grins then looks at Sephi."Fried elf is starting to sound good about now..." He laughs at the look on Sephi's face as he looks at the two half elves.
Old 11-11-2001, 12:19 AM   #42
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Fah! I was not meant to spend my life cleaning tables! There are so many things left for us to do I can't even begin to name them all. I have nothing in particular right now, but I'm sure I can find somethig for us to do... I know all the right people for that. He then steps off the table and begins washing the tables, grumbling the whole time. Just then a strange man walks into the tavern, looks around, and takes a seat next to where Sephi is washing.
Old 11-11-2001, 05:29 AM   #43
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: Thanks for helping me think of ideas for quests Neb!

Jaclyn comes up behind Sephi and whispers something in his ear. I think that it's time to proceed with the ceremony.
I would, but I can't find a good Priest of Corellon Larethian anywhere! There is only one place that we can go if we ever hope to be able to go through with this...
Jaclyn looked concerned when she understood what Sephi was implying. No, we can't go back there! They'll kill us for certain!
Sephi sighed. Do we really have a choice? Maybe they'll have mercy on us, you never know! They might have even forgotten about it, though it's not likely... so please, come with me so that we can return to our forest village and find the Priest...
Okay...
They walked out the door and began journeying, seeking out the forest of their extreme youth.
Old 11-11-2001, 05:40 AM   #44
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"I... I was just very worried about you." Kaz looks up, blinking. "I was afraid you were dead."
Old 11-11-2001, 05:52 AM   #45
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"You were worried? About me?" Neb asked, surprised, something that he hadn't felt in years had been awakened within him, he had kept it locked away to prevent false hope, embracing it again would be hard, but it would be what he would do.
Old 11-11-2001, 05:56 AM   #46
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Finally the traveling couple came upon the forest which housed their former village. They looked around for awhile, trying to find the most shrouded path to their village. Can you believe it? We've been reduced to looking for the most secretive entrance into a place we used to call home! I say we just walk in there and let them do what they will! Although they'll likely kill us...
Okay, if you wish... but if something happens we're going down together, right?
Of course! I couldn't let you take the fall all by yourself... I couldn't live with myself knowing I had done that.
They walked through the forest, unaware of the many eyes watching them from every tree they passed.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:03 AM   #47
Kaz

"Of course I was worried about you! You're my friend, Neb," she adds softly. "My first friend in a long time..."
Old 11-11-2001, 06:09 AM   #48
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"You're the first person I've been able to trust for five years Kaz, five years of being hunted, five years of having to watch my back every second of my life, five years of nightmares, five years of guilt," Neb looked weak, "Five years of knowing that I had caused the death of the people that I loved, maybe we should leave the halls of this temple, I think I need some fresh air and a long walk would do us both good."
Old 11-11-2001, 06:20 AM   #49
Kaz

Kaz looked serious. "I never had that problem. I never had loved ones..." She helped Neb stand. "Let's go for a walk in the gardens, then."
Old 11-11-2001, 06:26 AM   #50
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi and Jaclyn came up on a clearing. We're almost halfway there... let's take a break, shall we? Not waiting for an answer he sat down against the trunk of the nearest tree. He was almost instantly sorry that he did.
A troupe of elven swordsmen rushed out from all sides, with archers covering them from the trees. I remember you two. You were banished from this forest and city two decades ago. What are you doing back? The commander waited patiently for an answer.
I'm not sure what to tell you. We've come, however, to find a Priest of Corellon Larethian to complete our bond of marriage to each other. Can we go now?
Yeah I guess so, but I didn't see you, and the response of the people in the village isnt my concern, got it?
Sephi nodded, and he and Jaclyn continued their course towards the village.
Closed Thread