Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2003, 11:54 PM   #1
SnarktheStrange
The Magister

Has anyone ever tried cheating a cleric character to the max at the start of the game and doing a Raise Dead on Gorion?
Old 01-19-2003, 04:33 AM   #2
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

Even if you could raise him, it wouldn't do anything cause the designers wouldn't have written any dialouge for a russurected Gorion. There May be a way to spawn and cheat him into the party(you can do this in bg2 i don't know if you can in bg1)
Old 01-19-2003, 06:00 AM   #3
Lavindathar
Harper

Also, as soon as you left the screen, the rest of the game would continue on as if he died.

And there are patches that make Gorion win the fight against the masked man, but it makes no difference anyway.
Old 01-20-2003, 08:04 AM   #4
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Also, as soon as you left the screen, the rest of the game would continue on as if he died.

And there are patches that make Gorion win the fight against the masked man, but it makes no difference anyway.
yeah the game would be to easy and for the first time players, lose the mysteries of it like Sarevok and you would know who Koveras is.
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 11:47 AM   #5
Grungi
Banned User

rofl come on, i think everyone must know who koveras is, i thought was obvious to the point of sledgehammer subtlety [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 12:09 PM   #6
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

He is just a pile of "stuff" when you walk next to his body, as you know. Bodies sure start to rotten real quickly in BG.

But I don´t know if you can CluaConsole him alive. When I was still in Candlekeep, I decided to have a little fun with consoling, and created Drizzt and tons of Xvarts. He kept slashing them to pieces faster than your eyes followed. I then spawned Sarevok, but apparently you can´t turn him and Drizzt hostile against each other. Could be an interesting match..

Sarevok vs. Drizzt?

[ 01-20-2003, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 01-20-2003, 01:38 PM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
rofl come on, i think everyone must know who koveras is, i thought was obvious to the point of sledgehammer subtlety [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I did't!

Not until all was revealed!
Old 01-21-2003, 07:31 AM   #8
Grungi
Banned User

who did you think he was then? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 07:32 AM   #9
Keraptisdm
Elminster

Quote:
koveras? Is that one of Baggins' integrated kobolds?

And wasn't Gorion's body gone by the time you could come back onto the screen?
Keraptisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 07:43 AM   #10
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
quote:
koveras? Is that one of Baggins' integrated kobolds?

And wasn't Gorion's body gone by the time you could come back onto the screen?
[/QUOTE]When Kobold integration is complete you will all see the wisdom of my course in life and thank me for it mark my words...

As far as the Gorion thing goes I always wondered why his body was gone at daylight when you and Imoen go up to check out the battle site? Did Saverlok take it? or did the bears get him?