Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2003, 11:56 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
Welcome.
May your days be long and happy here on ironworks.
Must bow to the meow....... must obey cats......
[img]graemlins/1drgat1.gif[/img]
Cool sig pic! Where's it from?
Old 03-29-2003, 12:04 PM   #42
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hello Lil Lil... Welcome to IWs [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 08:36 PM   #43
Lil Lil

Quote:
Originally posted by Archie_Bunker:
Welcome Back!
Thanks Archie_Bunker!
I love that sig

Calaethis Dragonsbane,
Thanks!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2003, 11:40 PM   #44
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img] Wow I see you've been busy during your absence, that is a really nice sig! That had to take you ages to make! Or maybe not. I am a total newbie with Photoshop, slowly learning things, so I look at your creation and think that it entailed a lot of work! Did you use Photoshop? Cause I've heard that Paintshop Pro is also a good program. Just curious how you created it [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: cause one sentence had typos and didn't make sense LOL

[ 03-29-2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-30-2003, 12:08 AM   #45
Lil Lil

Hi LadyZ!
I am glad you like the sig! It took me all of twenty minutes in Paint Shop Pro...I've had Photoshop for years and still can't use the danged program LOL!
PSP just makes it too easy (PSP=Photoshop For Dummies) Yeah that would be PFD but being a dummy....hyuk hyuk...

I've not been as busy as I would have liked to have been LOL...my funding for school got cut to cover medical expenses for elderly family members and I had an outstanding student loan debt from back in '87 that I thought had been covered with my last income tax return check ('93). Not so because it was still there waiting to be paid and I did not find out about it until my application for financial aid (filed this January) was denied lol. I still wonder why the bills were stopped after '93...I lived at the same address until I moved to Texas 6 years later. (?)

Anyway, I've been sitting on my rear all spring semester...staying up late, sleeping in late and creating silly web sites...when I'm not tending to the animals, grandpa, or the yard that is. I just got word today that my loan payment made last month covered the overdue amount in full so I can re-apply next week and maybe get in to summer school to catch up or at least secure the classes I need early for the fall semester.

Nice to see you again!

Old 03-30-2003, 12:21 AM   #46
Ladyzekke

ROTFL! Yeah PhotoShop is a bit insane and confusing LOL. I'm getting there little by little though, although I still wonder if maybe Paintshop would be a program I'd like better. Oh, and I even topped the "dummies" book LOL, I ordered online a book called I swear "The Complete Idiot's Guide to PhotoShop6" ROTFL. I figured "idiot" surpasses "dummy"

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-30-2003, 12:40 AM   #47
Lil Lil

LMAO Well at least you got to ordering the book! I am still in that same retarded state of mind that i was when I first opened the program back in '96..."Duh, WTF do I do now?" (Even worse with Autocad LOL)

I was just as retarded with PSP, as easy as it is, for a while too...it wasn't until I hooked myself up with online tutorials and doing them that I learned how to be creative in it. No amount of reading helped me until I dove in and started playing, now I just have fun.

Here is something someone did in Photoshop that cracked me up I hope you see the same humor in it that I did heh heh heh.

Old 03-30-2003, 12:54 AM   #48
Ladyzekke

Yes same with me. Books can be difficult to go by sometimes, as some of them use tech languages you are not familiar with, or are very vague in their "instructions" The do-it-yourself trial-and-tribulation is not so bad of a way to learn some thing. I haven't even looked in my books yet, cause it is just "fun stuff" for me, I'm not looking to be an expert anytime soon LOL. But it is definitely a fun thing to do. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-30-2003, 01:12 AM   #49
Lil Lil

I agree.
Unfortunately the graphics industry requies knowledge of Photoshop, otherwise I'd be getting paid for my fun heh heh heh but as long as I can have fun with it, its all good.

Well, I am going to hit the sack, Lady Z. Its been a long week and long awaited news from a friend in Iraq just arrived...I feel like a ton of weight has been lifted off of me and it dawned on me how tired I really am...I've been losing sleep over him for weeks. Some well deserved rest is in order. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You take care & I'll see you again soon!

*hugs*

Old 03-30-2003, 05:39 AM   #50
skywalker
Banned User

Welcome Lil Lil!

Pleased to meetcha! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope your stay is a pleasant one!

Mark