Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2002, 04:56 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Is anyone exited about the new harry potter movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? It is coming soon, I think around November. Also, what did you guys think about the first one? I thought it was pretty cool the first time, but the second time ( I was dragged along against my will) it stank. Without the suspense and all that new-movie crap, it was pretty boring the second time, especially since I had read the book about 10 times. I am looking forward to the second one though, read it only once, and my memory is so bad I forgot half the things that happened anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2002, 05:10 PM   #2
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hmmn the one with the flying car thing, i dunno i aint read any of the books but the first was ok, LOTR:FOTR was better but sequels ussually get better.hmmn can i double this up to ask about the 2nd installation of LOTR what about the big battle scene like that takes up a large pert of the book so the film will be quite cool or is it just me that thinks this...neway herry pothead 2 the return to the place with the whatdjamacallits sounds quite cool.

J:J

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]

p.s. i do know its not called that but i dont know its real name so nerr
Old 06-28-2002, 05:22 PM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

YEA! I'm Really Looking Forward To It, Harry Potter Does Kick Ass!! Can't Remember Much From The Book Tho... Summat To Do With A Chamber With Lots Of Secrets In... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2002, 05:23 PM   #4
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That's Grade-A memory, there, Beaumanoir.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:25 PM   #5
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Oh and also:

If you like harry potter, or if you hate harry potter, watch the show 'All That' on Nickelodeon. It is on most nights. They have these skits called "Harry Bladder" which are so funny! They make fun of harry potter and they actually make harry potter (bladder) funny. Professor Chafe (snape) is especially funny. All That is one of the best shows in my book, but that's just me.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:28 PM   #6
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

cool, nick rules.hmmn hey horatio dont take the mick out of ppl with short term erm yeh horatio dont taker the mick out of people with a short erm attention thingy majigger, stupid erm box with pictures ruined my erm yeh....
J:J

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2002, 05:31 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
That's Grade-A memory, there, Beaumanoir.
Glad You Think So Harry... Umm... Horace... No... Horatio Hornblower... No, Thats The TV Program Isn't It...
Old 06-28-2002, 06:22 PM   #8
Legolas
Jack Burton

[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] We'll never get anyone in the books 'n movies forum this way [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I might go and see it, but it's not the movie I'm looking forward to most

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 06-28-2002, 06:25 PM   #9
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] We'll never get anyone in the books 'n movies forum this way [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I might go and see it, but it's not the movie I'm looking forward to most
What are you looking forward to?
Old 06-28-2002, 06:46 PM   #10
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
can i double this up to ask about the 2nd installation of LOTR what about the big battle scene like that takes up a large pert of the book so the film will be quite cool or is it just me that thinks this...
I can't wait to see the power of Fanghorn unleashed....go ENTS! lol