Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 08:35 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Isn't the world very unfair ? Some people've got it all ! She is not only strikingly beautiful, but now it is also certain that she is a genius !

Your first link works just perfectly, LW, and bringing this thread back is a great idea. But rereading that old post I have gotten all nostalgic once again, especially from seeing Bilqis' ingenious sig. caption of back then again:

"Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness."

Sigh ! Biliboy, what made you ever change that ?

Oh boy, Ramon, "genius"? Nay, not even close LOL! But thank you for the compliment, always the charming one Yes, I felt nostalgic as well when I read the original posts for my thread! Yes, Bili must bring back her phrase, it was hilarious! Sigh, hopefully soon I'll get my sig shrunk so I can use it again, I miss my KungFu Gal! So are you going to find another sig there RamonyRamonyRamon?? Have you eaten the cow yet? Was it good? Did you use any kinds of marinade by chance? Just wondering...
Old 07-11-2001, 08:39 PM   #12
Ladyzekke

C'mon people, I KNOW you are out there...So MANY of you who haven't yet introduced yourselves properly so all can know a little about you...c'mmon....Post your answers!

Well, since I have no usable sig tonight, guess this will suffice:

Heh, it works, pretty much represents my mood this evening LOL
Old 07-12-2001, 10:08 AM   #13
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh boy, Ramon, "genius"? Nay, not even close LOL! But thank you for the compliment, always the charming one Yes, I felt nostalgic as well when I read the original posts for my thread! Yes, Bili must bring back her phrase, it was hilarious! Sigh, hopefully soon I'll get my sig shrunk so I can use it again, I miss my KungFu Gal! So are you going to find another sig there RamonyRamonyRamon?? Have you eaten the cow yet? Was it good? Did you use any kinds of marinade by chance? Just wondering...
Actually, fairest LadyWendy, I'd love to have a new signature, but I don't want to settle for anything less than perfect and I honestly have not got any idea so far. Any suggestions ?

I miss the acrobatic young lady in your sig. as well, maybe you ought to employ your enormous, uh, powers of convincing a little more actively - you know Cloudystyle *lashes batting over teary hazel eyes* - to motivate one of the gentlemen here to lend you a helping hand with resizing your signature. Or you ought to appeal to Moni asking for sisterly solidarity.

I hope your days as a part-time serving wench are over by now - even though I have to admit that the image of you whizzing around in one of those tight uniforms is a uh, oh, uh, stimulating one. Have you fully explored your new neighboorhood and its potential for bike tours and geese-respecting by now ! And is the birdfeeder in your backyard buzzing with life again ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #14
Conan

Hi Lady Z!
1.6 months
2.Scott
3.Minnie, our female Japanese Rat Terrior
4.Townhouse
5.I beleive in a relationship not a religion
6.Ball points
7.I grew up with D&D and love fantasy games
8.Toyota Tercel
9.Yes
10.Exhibits and woodworking
11.All of the above just no Rap
12.4 brothers and 1 sister
13.Mountains
14.An RV fully stocked
15.Chips
16.---------
17. My wife does not really like it
18.--------
19.Some rare cases yes
20.For a while unless I am flamed off
ps. Did you ever make it to the Folk Life Festival?

------------------
Conan

Old 07-12-2001, 02:21 PM   #15
Sigmar
Unicorn

1/Sometime in May.
2/Nicholas.
3/2dogs and 2cats.
4/house.
5/Yes.
6/Felt tips.
7/In most rpgs the game is shaped by decisions you make, like in real life.
8/Tiax grade 20 wheeler.
9/No.
10/Pop and rock.
11/2 brothers.
12/Mountains.
13/Television.
14/Chips.
15/Once I dreamt that I sat through several hundred of quizzes about everything there is to know. One of the few questions I rerember is "Name an interesting fruit company"
A)Marble Ark
B)Del Monte
C)Ambrosia
16/No problem.
17/Baldurs gate2, Half-life, Perfect Dark.
18/Death penalty.
19/Yes.

------------------
"In Ankh-Morpork curiosity killed the cat, tied weights to its legs and then threw it in the river."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 07-12-2001, 02:47 PM   #16
Rikard

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
A Year at 21-7 (or 07-21 in the american way)

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
Chao Kang (last name: Tai)

GOT ANY ANIMALS?
about 8 Fish

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
Ehm they call it a Free Villa but it's just a Large House

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
Atheļst (non believer) I have my own Religion

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS?
Ball points and Pencils (they tast yummie )

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS?
To Smite Evil no because for some stupid reason i don't know i like it a lot

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE?
Peugeot (peugeot Bike that is)

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS?
7 times in 11 and a half month is that bad?

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)?
Student of zhe High Skool

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC?)
Everything specificly Rock and Alternative Rock but not House

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
1 Older brother who has managed to get me in the hospital 3 times

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES?
Love Da Snowed Mountains

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
a Filled Bag of Holding

CHIPS OR DORITOS?
Chips just becoz the Dutch make them so damn good

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)?
Ehm Everybody turned into the Hulk (well it was very scary at the time)

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
Chao What are you doing
I'm on the Internet
Hm Ok
(in other words they have no f*cking clue i'm here)

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
Counterstrike, Baldur's Gate 2, Tony Hawks Pro Skating 2

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT?
We haveth not the right to take other lives

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD?
I ain't never gonna let you people get rid of me
(well i do now for 4 weeks)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 07-12-2001).]

Old 07-12-2001, 04:01 PM   #17
Dramnek_Ulk

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
since the blue board days
WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
David
GOT ANY ANIMALS?
4 discus and 8 pairs of corydoras and 2 octoclinus and 2 birds
APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
House
ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
humanist,which isn't a religion but a set of beliefs.
BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS?
Which ever gets the job done
WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS?
so i can dress up as an Elf from middle earth and poke people with a blunt bit of metal shaped like a sword and get very very muddy.
WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE?
A bicycle
DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS?
Nope
WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)?
Student
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
Heavy metal & Classical
HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
One Sister
WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES?
Its all part of the epic panaorama of life
IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
no
CHIPS OR DORITOS?
doritos
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)?
Dreaming there were skeletons walking down the stairs, after falling asleep listening to simon and garfunkels song "cecilia"
WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
nothing
WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
Chaos Gate,Torment,Icewind Dale
DEATH PENALTY OR NOT?
For leaders of countries only
ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD?
perhaps

------------------
The most Holy and Divine Godly and Wise Noble and Kind Knights of the Ever burning Flame Imperishable of Eternal Hope and Faith from which all Life will find its Perfect Gleaming Shining Defence Force of honour and Righteous Justice to protect them form the Corrupt Amoral Baneful Evil Flagitious Nefarious Vile wretched Depraved Low Base Sordid and dirty Wizard of ultimate doom Who wishes to destroy This Eden like Land of Bountiful Promise And Racial Harmony with great natural beauty which He dare not despoil with Grasping Talons of Destroying Misery Death pollution destruction anhilation War Strife Xenocide and Hatred

[This message has been edited by Dramnek_Ulk (edited 07-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dramnek_Ulk (edited 07-17-2001).]

Old 07-12-2001, 06:32 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Actually, fairest LadyWendy, I'd love to have a new signature, but I don't want to settle for anything less than perfect and I honestly have not got any idea so far. Any suggestions ?

I miss the acrobatic young lady in your sig. as well, maybe you ought to employ your enormous, uh, powers of convincing a little more actively - you know Cloudystyle *lashes batting over teary hazel eyes* - to motivate one of the gentlemen here to lend you a helping hand with resizing your signature. Or you ought to appeal to Moni asking for sisterly solidarity.

I hope your days as a part-time serving wench are over by now - even though I have to admit that the image of you whizzing around in one of those tight uniforms is a uh, oh, uh, stimulating one. Have you fully explored your new neighboorhood and its potential for bike tours and geese-respecting by now ! And is the birdfeeder in your backyard buzzing with life again ?

Well Ramon, as you mentioned, Moni seems to be very good with creating sigs, you should ask her. I would think a knight of some sort would be appropriate for you, but you may feel differently. Only YOU know what sig represents you best LOL As for my sig, I was offered help, and am awaiting my new "little" kungfu gal Apparently my particular sig has 75 frames, and is not an easy one to shrink. So hopefully soon I'll get her back

Yes, serving wench an am no more! Yay! And yes, my bird feeder has many visitors! And the other evening, just before dusk, I espied a tiny little baby bunny in the front yard. Strange, as there are no trees, and the street is right there with cars whizzing past, yet the bunny didn't even flinch. He may be a stray, poor thing. I threw carrots out the kitchen window at him LOL.

So how is the job hunting going? Any luck?
Old 07-12-2001, 06:35 PM   #19
Ladyzekke

CONAN - Sorry I did not reply to your e-mail fellow Alexandrian , I don't check my mail every day, and I think it was too late re the Folk Life Festival to respond. Was that particular festival in D.C.? Sorry, but am not familiar with it, what is the festival about and what kinds of things are there to see? Just curious, as there is always next year?
Old 07-12-2001, 06:39 PM   #20
Ladyzekke

Well, this is excellent, so glad to get new replies to this thread, great way to get to know eachother a little better

Rikard - Nice to see you FINALLY answer!

Let's keep this thread rollin! Anyone who hasn't answered yet, please do!