Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2002, 02:36 AM   #1
zan
Welcomed New User

I CANT MOVE UP THE HALL TO THE INNER TOMBS AND WHEN I GO BACK TO THE DRUID HE SAYS IM NOT DONE TO I HAVE TO GET TO THE DUMMY AND IF SO WHY CANT I
zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 03:26 AM   #2
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Welome to IW, Zan [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Could you please provide a little more information so that we might be able to help you. Where exactly are you in the Vale of Shadows? Are you in Kresselak's Tomb? Have you managed to open the double doors in the room with the glowing pools?

You will not be able to move forward in the story without successfully exploring Kresselak's Tomb so it's pretty important to figure out what the problem is so that it can be solved.

Also, on a side note, posting in all capital letters is both hard to read and is considered to be like shouting at someone. You might want to consider turning the capslock off when posting so that you don't give the impression of being rude.
Old 08-03-2002, 04:33 PM   #3
zan
Welcomed New User

Cryic,
I have opened all the doors and deafeted mystock, the only place in the tomb i cant seem to get to is the inners tooms, i saw in another of your postings, i am in the rooms ti the right of the pools. I need to know how to get to the mummy,i have all the keys and the symbol
thanks
Zan
zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 05:48 PM   #4
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

In the area where you defeated Mytos there are two passageways. The one to the left is easy to see. Directly opposite that passage on the right side is another hallway -- finding the entrance can be a bit tricky because it does not line up with what your screen shows as the opening. Walk down this hallway -- it is quite long with a couple bends -- to find the entrance to the next level of the tomb.

Finding this entrance the first time can be very frustrating, but it is there. Try having your characters walk on the black space below what looks like the hallway floor and you should be able to move.

A map of this level which shows the hallway [very faintly, unfortunately] can be found here

MINOR SPOILER
The mummy is found behind a secret door near a bend in this hallway.

[ 08-03-2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote