Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 10:54 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

i asked this earlier, but now, i'm totally stumped. I just finished Gloomfrost, and i went to go kill him. He said somthin about killing 9 people to help me, but i said no, cuz i am good. SO i'm going to attack him, no damage, so i have to wear him. I put on the armor "KASPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLAAATTTTTTTT" my guy explodes into kibbles. Kill him with no prob, but can't resurect my guy. So i continued on going to the barbarian camp to confront ISaracht. Did i miss something, or do it wrong?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 11:56 AM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

The answer is to find out the demon's name with a Contact Other Planes spell. That way, when you speak to the demon again, you can reveal his true name and gain the armour. It's much better to have the armour than to have him turn into a demon I suppose. That, of course, would be your preference. Yep, death-no-save, surely is a bummer!
Old 11-10-2001, 12:23 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Yeah, i did that, though i got his armor again. I thought i'd explode so i loaded. Is there anyway to kill him without losing your guy??
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 12:12 AM   #4
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After learning the demon's name (Chalimandren), he allows you to wear the armor (with some nice abilities), and it also allows you to summon the demon to fight on your side (though you can't control him, and it doesn't kill your party meember). Summoning him destroys the armor however, but I'm sure you could turn on him if you really want to kill him.
whodoyouthinkyouare is offline   Reply With Quote