Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2002, 02:22 PM   #1
Polgara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello all,its been forever since I posted here.I hope someone can help me quick.
I am at the beginiing of TotL.I have all 4 scrolls,and I put the holy thing in the bowl on the altar,and we also have the book.I heard the door open,but I have no idea where it is.The gate is still locked,so I'm guessing thats not it.Help! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Polgara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 02:33 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Doors just in front of the altar. Be careful in there, its one of the more devious catacombs youll encounter.
Old 07-28-2002, 02:38 PM   #3
Polgara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you so much! I swear I roamed all over that screen and couldn't find anything! It was where you said it would be,pretty as you please.I'm off to slay some baddies... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Polgara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:48 AM   #4
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Watch out for UNDEAD noooooooooooooo!
Old 07-29-2002, 01:21 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandSlayer:
Watch out for UNDEAD noooooooooooooo!
What is it with undead? Why are people scared of slow creatures with poor physical attacks, a pretty much universal weakness to fire, and that can mostly be turned?

Watch out for the traps more like. Especialy should anyone become seperated.
Old 07-29-2002, 05:31 PM   #6
Azred
Drow Priestess

Actually, you will need to take care around Revenants; they cannot be turned and have a paralyzing attack.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 06:48 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

But Revenants are VERY susceptible to fire. [img]smile.gif[/img] Fire Flails, "THe Incinerator", and Amauntor's Legacy are VERY helpful against undead in general and against Revenants in particular.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote