Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 01:13 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

SPOILER>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Alright, to start things out, I helped the guy in Cloakwood, by killing the Druids, so that means I can get IN the Merchant League. Now, when I got to Baldur's Gate, I met him outside the building and he told me that he would need some help, and it would take a few days. Now, I couldn't help at the time, so I went and did other more important things. When I was finished with those, I came back to the Merchant League building, and the door was shut. I remember him opening it, but now it's locked! I can't get into the Merchant League, after I killed those Druids in Cloakwood! Is there anything I can do to fix this? Put something into a file, put in a cheat, anything? I killed those Druids for a reason, and now I don't get to get into the Merchant League?
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 01:49 PM   #2
Istaron
Banned User

just cast a knockspell

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Istaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 02:29 PM   #3
Nanobyte

SPOILER>>
>>
>>
>>
>>The Merchant League is a subquest, and the Knock spell will not open the door. If you could do that, then you could kill the man, help the druids, and still go into the Merchant League. No, I need help as in I NEED HELP. I need to put something into a file, or maybe their is a CLUAConsole cheat that will help, I'm not sure. Does anyone know?
Old 06-22-2001, 02:34 PM   #4
Istaron
Banned User

I can sear I didn't helped that guy.
But hey, doesen't melicamp have a key or something.

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Old 06-22-2001, 02:39 PM   #5
Nanobyte

SPOILER>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Melicamp? Isn't he the assassin you get the antidote from? You can't get a key from someone for the door, when he asks you to do the quest, he walks in, leaving the door open (I think). So, I guess you're supposed to go in then. All I need is a CLUAConsole cheat that maybe puts the guy back outside in front of the building or something. Can ANYONE help?
Old 06-22-2001, 02:47 PM   #6
Istaron
Banned User

hmm... na, melicamp is the chicken... I can't remember this guys name correctly, but I am pointing at the mage in ulgoths beard that wants you to get some sea-charts

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Old 06-22-2001, 02:50 PM   #7
Nanobyte

OK, here's where you're mixing things up. I don't have TotSC.
Old 06-22-2001, 02:53 PM   #8
Nanobyte

OK. Either no one knows, or no one is bothering to help me. I thank you, Istaron, for trying to help, but I guess this is just like one of those 'You do it once, and you'll remember to do it right the next time' type things. I'll just skip the quest, I mean, my Paladin is already powerful enough..
Old 06-22-2001, 11:26 PM   #9
Havok
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm pretty sure that you have to do the quest when he asks you to help. Sorry. Reload from a previous save prior to this quest if you have one.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 12:30 AM   #10
Pain-Wrath
Banned User

Here's what you could try...This is how I get exp quickly...When I feel like cheating EX: CLUAConsole:CreateCreature ("dekin") He usually gives me 600 points..for my low levels, then find out the guys name, type that command line, and type in his name...see if it works, if so....tell me.
Pain-Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote