Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2002, 04:13 PM   #1
jeremy f
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Can anyone give me some info on this add-on? I believe I know how to install it but what modifications does it make to the game? Any info would be appreciated.--Jeremy
jeremy f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 05:12 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ive never heard of this though it probably makes it so you can have 8 party members... where'd ya get this??
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 05:28 PM   #3
jeremy f
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found this off of Team BG's website, here is the link to it

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/cbisso...bgii_misc.html
jeremy f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 03:28 AM   #4
David B
Elite Waterdeep Guard

"The Company of Eight" is a module, a sort of add-on that fans of BGII create. Some of them offer new items, new spells, new fighting kits, etc. And some of them add mini adventures to the game. That's what "The Company of Eight" is. It takes place in Chapter Six in "The Forest of Thethir."

The problem is, once you agree to help The Company of Eight (a band of adventurers like yourselves), they lead you into a cave to fight some bad guys. However, once the fighting's over, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE CAVE. I mean not at all. You're stuck, and the game is HALTED. I tried everything and posted requests for advice all over the internet, but nobody knows what to do.

It's a shame really. The guy who designed it is obviously very creative and talented. But it's just a dead end.
David B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 11:03 AM   #5
Jan

Crap. That sucks. Thanks for the info David B.
Old 03-10-2002, 11:23 AM   #6
SaTaN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Once I finish the entire game I might make an expansion pack of my own, we'll see...
SaTaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 03:55 PM   #7
andrewas
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by David B:
[QB]

The problem is, once you agree to help The Company of Eight (a band of adventurers like yourselves), they lead you into a cave to fight some bad guys. However, once the fighting's over, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE CAVE. I mean not at all. You're stuck, and the game is HALTED. I tried everything and posted requests for advice all over the internet, but nobody knows what to do.

QB]

You should be able to CLUAConsole out - without knowing the area you enter the cave from I cant give you the code though.
Old 03-11-2002, 03:06 AM   #8
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeh if ya want to cheat and wanna go back 2 th docks just type (asuming uve go cheats enabled) CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR0400") And it will take ya to the docks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote