Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 02:11 AM   #1
Karnara

I have many issues mentally and sleep deprivasion being the worst:

I know in the crypt the statue can be passed with an amulet of some sort. I am trying not to give too much away for me. However, I do not know where to find this amulet/locket... or even if one exists.

I believe my next step is to pass that statue to actually get past that gate where the statue is about to fall off the side.

Please help with as little info as possible.
Old 12-15-2000, 03:37 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Have you visited Rathpian. He is down the turnoff (and drop) before the hallway to the statue. He has info you seek. I add the next info, because it is something that frustrates and delays almost everyone. You will come across Rathpian's keys and something else in your search, the keys will look frustratingly within reach - they aren't, don't waste time on them.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 09:15 PM   #3
Karnara

I am not sure what you are talking about. I have asked Rethpian everything that I could ask. And I cannot figure out with what he is telling me the answer. As fara as the keys... you can get one, which I did get. But that key does not work on the statue.

PLEASE HELP... I am starting to get used to sleeping 7 hours a day and I can't have that.
Old 12-16-2000, 12:57 AM   #4
Karnara

Well ALAS!!! I have found the next clue. Thank you for your help. Now back to my all nighters.