Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2003, 05:45 PM   #1
Kell Swiftsword
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is there any way in the game or through shadow keeper to redeem my fallen ranger? I couldn't find a screen in shadow keeper to fix the problem. Any suggsetions?
Old 06-11-2003, 05:48 PM   #2
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

I heard that if you complete the Ranger stronghold quests that you regain your ranger abilites, not sure if this is true however...
Old 06-11-2003, 05:57 PM   #3
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kell Swiftsword:
Is there any way in the game or through shadow keeper to redeem my fallen ranger? I couldn't find a screen in shadow keeper to fix the problem. Any suggsetions?
i guess its a state flag but you'll get no more help out of me with that as i'm clueless

could you copy your game into the multiplayer folder - open it - add a new protagonist - shadowkeeper it to what it was - remove the old one - i don't know if that will work . . .

[ 06-11-2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Armen ]
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 11:18 PM   #4
Kevin Dorner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
I heard that if you complete the Ranger stronghold quests that you regain your ranger abilites, not sure if this is true however...
It is, after the final quest, ranger status will be restored.
Kevin Dorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 03:28 AM   #5
Vedran
Lord Soth

There is an action that should fix this. However, this would be cheat unless you lost the status by an accident.
Select only the Fallen One and type CLUAConsole:RegainRangerHood() into the console.

I have no proof that this will work. Some actions doesn't work in debugging, only in scripts.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote