Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2004, 06:38 PM   #121
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"I'm sorry. We are in a rush." ~ The firmness in her voice matched that of Sayn's, even as she nodded briefly and walked around Sive ~ Why do we always seem to be intercepted by strange people? ~ She wondered, tailing Sayn as they made their way into the streets.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 06:40 PM   #122
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Sayn nodded with a curt smile. "Yes indeed, I found my stay here quite enjoyable. Very comfortable, and the service is exemplary. A very affordable price as well. Now, if you would excuse us..." Sayn then started toward the door for a third time, her jaw set in determination.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:29 AM   #123
mistral4543

OOC>>> I see you've removed your post, Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] Hey all, it's been a back-aching day of dusting up my room and sorting out accumulated junk (still have to go through it again tomorrow and the day after), so that we can pack up and move into a temporary residence and the permanent residence can be renovated. What this means is that I may not be able to post as regularly as I'd like. But I'll do so the moment I have a chance to, that's a promise!
Old 01-31-2004, 07:27 PM   #124
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- *looks for post, then screams* Noooo, I made a long post and posted it yesterday, but it's not here! *kicks computer* curses! [img]graemlins/bigeyesad.gif[/img] my computer hates me *sniffle* and it was a long-ish post too... I hope I can remember what I wrote..

ic- Sive appologized to the two brusque women as they strode out the door. After staring at the closed door for a short while with a hurt expression, she shrugged then turned towards her "monk" companion.

The strange creature grinned and walked over to examine the key clutched in his hand. "I'm sure we'll be able to catch up to them quickly enough, so let's go investigate their rooms. Although they don't seem the type that would enjoy your... interest in them," she added, giving Markul a curious look before waving her hand in a dismissive gesture. "Lead the way, fellow traveler. Let us see what is revealed," she intoned with a cheerful giggle.

ooc- grr, nothing as good as my post from yesterday, but I can't remember what all I wrote. *sigh* this is a very disappointing post to me
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:38 PM   #125
mistral4543

OOC>>> Aw, that's a shame, guys What I usually do is type out the whole post on MSWord and do a copy-and-paste to IW ("copy", so if the post gets lost, I still have the original to try a paste again later).

IC>>>
She sighed softly as they finally escaped the clutches of the odd character that had imposed herself on them. Something drilled at her as she strode on, keeping her eyes fixed upon Sayn's back but her mind doing mental calisthenics ~ Another interfering person... or is it? ~ Pausing momentarily, she wondered if she should voice her concerns to her travel-mate ~ Better not to; we've been delayed enough. ~ She grimaced, remembering how Sayn had ribbed her a little on her own concerns. All the same, the nagging doubt would not go ~ That crazy fool who had somehow shred his skin and turned into a child before our very eyes... he clearly can shapeshift or some sort, so what makes you sure it is not the same person?

It did not matter; she was annoyed, all the same. The little - if he could be deemed so, one never knew what shape or size he could next be - brat needed a good whallop on the bottom. With pursed lips, she took a deep breath and strided up towards Sayn, who had stopped halfway and turned to wait for her to catch up.

[ 01-31-2004, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 01-31-2004, 07:45 PM   #126
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Markul

Markul looks at the number code on the keys to figure out where they had stayed the night before. There are two rooms, one for each of them. He does not know which key belonged to which woman, so he just chose one and handed it to Sive at the door.

"OK...let's put you to work. But first, let me take care of something."

Markul begins to smoke and his proportions melt and mix with one another until he reassembled himself to be the perfect match of the Eastern girl that had just been met downstairs.

"This should give us a good excuse if somebody catches us."

Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 01:20 PM   #127
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Sive's smile widened as she watched Markul change to the exact likeness of the person from downstairs. "I don't see how you can be interested in my ability when you have such an extraordinary talent of your own," she said with admiration before walking daintily into the room.

"This will go faster if you remain quiet," she warned Markul, then glanced around the room. She sat herself down against the wall near a hole nibbled into it. Slowly her eyes began to glaze over, and her ear tipped towards the hole. Her lips moved as if she was saying something, but Markul could not hear anything.

Not long after, her gaze cleared and she shook her head. "Wrong room," Sive told her companion sheepishly. "The white-hooded one stayed in here, the one you currently resemble."
Old 02-01-2004, 11:14 PM   #128
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"OK...then let's go to the next room."

Markul moved into the doorway, fished in his pocket for the next key, and found it. Then he led the way to the room where the hooded one had spent a few hours. He opened the door, pushed it aside, and allowed Sive to enter first.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:25 PM   #129
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Sive looked around with a wide-eyed, curious look. "It looks ordinary enough," she commented, before stopping in front of a plain mirror. She fretted with her curly, pale-honey coloured hair for a moment as her forehead creased slightly with a perplexed frown.

"Nothing... that's not possible, there's always someone... wait... a flash of darkness..." Sive seemed to be babbling to her reflection in the mirror, her own gaze apparently hypnotizing the odd creature. Her eyes suddenly shifted rapidly, the one pupil narrowing before returning to normal.

"I'm sorry, but I... she didn't show herself," Sive appologized to Markul with an upset face, as if she had failed him. "I do not believe she is an elf though... she is something more... sinister than that. The little creatures are afraid of her," she trailed off, concern written across her face.

The serious moment did not last long, however, and Sive was once again smiling cheerfully at Markul. "Well, she had dark skin, and... firey eyes... or maybe blood red... I couldn't really figure it out," she touched her head in slight confusion. "What shall we do now?" she asked, tilting her head coquettishly at him.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:23 AM   #130
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Markul

"We need to catch up with her, that's what! She may be up to something important. I bet the Eastern girl does not even know that she is in league with a dangerous personage...and she thought I was bad news! Maybe if we uncover this plot and save somebody...we'll be rogues no more, but fellow citizens among our race. What do you think? Is it too crazy of an idea that we may be heroes someday?
"