Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 09:39 PM   #1
Mr-Eiz
Drow Warrior

Hay

What heppens with quest items after you use them
I just got the Divine Sigil
have The Evil Eye , Masque of Evil
a stupid Rat Skill the bauble stick
and then there are the keys

???

what do you do with all this junk ???

------------------

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's of to play we go

T H A N K S
Eiz
Mr-Eiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:41 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Usually, when you're done with a quest item, it becomes a waste of precious inventory space...
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:48 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The Divine Sigil is a pretty good artifact, IMO...equip it! Goes well with the Signet of the Mavin!

However, if you don't want it, just drop it.

If you're already unboogred, you can get rid of the Evil Eye (the NICE thing to do would have been to leave it in the Orbistal in the Boogre Prison so the other poor Boogres may one day figure out what the Idol of Aku does...)

Masque of Evil...can be used as a masque by anyone. Pretty doggone ugly, though...drop it if you wish.

Rat skull and bauble stick are totally useless...drop them.

Same goes for keys...don't need them after you use them, and I don't think they carry over into other dungeons.

-Sazerac

P.S. Go stick it in Wyvern's closet. (See the thread!)
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:49 PM   #4
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, after I gave all my adventurers the Evil Eye Trait, I left the eye in its place in the Boogre cave so all the boogres could be freed like us. The Devine Sigil has some value when worn, doesn't it? The Mask of Evil makes good head gear. The rest can go into oblivion. Or you can dump it outside the gates of Ishad Nha and it will stay there forever and a day.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 12:10 AM   #5
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I just had a thought. (Not a good thought, but I have to take what I can get.) Can you imagine what Shinwiki would say if you put the Masque of Evil on his Toadem? "Sacred Toadem is badah ookey again." I wonder if I could get another quest to clean up the area?
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 08:55 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Knarfling - hehehehe

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:08 AM   #7
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Knarfling: LOL, you could also go see Mekawa and say "boo, I'm Cet" I'm sure he died right there of fright (good way to get even for what he did to that horse... I'm still traumatized by that)
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:13 AM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ryanamur...have you actually done that (to Mekdawa)? Try saying "Cet" to him...his reaction is hilarious!

There's a lot of hilarious reactions from NPC's in the game to different key words. If you've never done so, ask Rethpian about Kerah (the rat guy in the Crypt). I was almost off my chair on his answer!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote