Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 10:26 AM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
HOLY COW SQUEEZINS BATMAN!!
That scarey guy who used to glare at me from the left of my screen has finally fled..
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
oops sorry...

ROTFL! And the stars are purrrrtyshinysparklystars!
Hmmm...lots a things come outta the cow when you squeeze....

DairyCloud

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-20-2001, 12:09 PM   #92
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! And the stars are purrrrtyshinysparklystars!
Hmmm...lots a things come outta the cow when you squeeze....

DairyCloud
We got cows in the Cafe???

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 12:31 PM   #93
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
You guys and gals are talking about Celtic music with out me. I love Celtic music. I have the following Celtic music CDs:

1. Daughters of the Celtic Moon - featuring Lisa Lynne
2. The Celtic Heartbeat Collection
3. The Celts - Enya
4. Celtic Dawn
5. Reflections of Nature - Celtic Dreams Voices of the Celtic Harp
6. A collection of Celtic Moods - Seson of Mists

Have you ever heard any of the Putumayo CD's? They put out compilation CD's of various artists. Each CD is music from a particular world region or culture. They have a 'Women of the World, Celtic I & II' They are both great Celtic CD's! I also love Enya and Loreena McKennitt(sp)

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-20-2001, 12:55 PM   #94
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Always wear a rain slicker when cow squeezin....don't ask it's an udderly disgusting story...

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 12:59 PM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Moridin! Thanks for the suggestions!

*CB grabs a nice English Breakfast tea and settles in a comfy chair by the front window to watch the world as it comes and goes in the Cafe*

*happy sigh*...this place is just the thing, I think it may fly all on it's own!

Thanks RD, for the shove! LOL I think a lot of folk are happy with the new place

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 06-20-2001, 01:31 PM   #96
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Cloudy

I really do have to compliment you on this new cafe! I think we finally might just have a spot that general conversation can take place in w/out having to wade through spam and steam

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-20-2001, 01:40 PM   #97
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*CB grabs a nice English Breakfast tea and settles in a comfy chair by the front window to watch the world as it comes and goes in the Cafe*

*happy sigh*...this place is just the thing, I think it may fly all on it's own!

Thanks RD, for the shove! LOL I think a lot of folk are happy with the new place

Cloudy

What can I say? I'm the BigBrotherToCloudyDawg. SOMEONE has to look out for Ziroc's Official Welcome Wagon.

Don't forget. I love this place. TRULY, I do. I want to see everyone else enjoy it as much as I do.

I think this Cafe is a great idea. now, for some

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 01:42 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Cloudy

I really do have to compliment you on this new cafe! I think we finally might just have a spot that general conversation can take place in w/out having to wade through spam and steam

LOL, Moridin, I'm glad you like it. No 'real spam' as in garbage, posting for rank etc. should happen. Can't guarantee you won't get a faint mist on your screen once in awhile, but I do think it will be minimal! teehee

I like the idea that if someone wants to talk about his lawnmower or fav music for a few posts and then switch to grass seed or types of cd player, there won't need to be any worries it's 'off topic' and everyone can talk freely in and around such things. It's ok to have fun too!

I'm really enjoying ALL the offerings so far! People on IW are quite intelligent and thoughtful! We have such a diverse crew that I learn new things and new ways of looking at things all the time.

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 06-20-2001, 01:49 PM   #99
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Seems like I am talking to myself but what the h***

I didn't want to start a whole thread for this, but does anybody know when I get rid of that damn pic of Drizzt? I really, really hate that pic. I am not going to spam to get rid of it, but just want to know how much longer I have to deal with it!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 02:07 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Seems like I am talking to myself but what the h***

I didn't want to start a whole thread for this, but does anybody know when I get rid of that damn pic of Drizzt? I really, really hate that pic. I am not going to spam to get rid of it, but just want to know how much longer I have to deal with it!
Sorry, don't know! *snicker* I know something happens around a thousand, but maybe in the 700's or 800's ?

Drizzt isn't so bad. The magister pic is worse! All that blue fur! HAHAHHA

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen