Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2003, 09:54 AM   #11
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by lethoso:
well, right now i'm aiming to get my hair long... its about an inch past the bottom of my ears atm, planning on growing it till i finish uni, which could be from 3-7 years away [img]smile.gif[/img]
Heh heh. Just take care of it when it starts getting really long. When it starts forming dreadlocks of it's own accord, you're in trouble I've seen many a good scalp become a festering cesspool of grease all because the 'grunge' look was 'in' [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 09:56 AM   #12
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I've been able to grow facial hair since I was 14. When I was 15 I had a goatee and my gf's friends thought I was in my early 20s. They figured I must've been her sugar Daddy or somethin'.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:29 AM   #13
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey Heirophant, this thread didn't arise by me telling you that i'm gonna shave my dreadies did it? Jus' wonderin.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Old 02-13-2003, 10:31 AM   #14
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

What about back hair? Is back hair still cool? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 12:01 PM   #15
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

What about chest hair? I am a bloody gorilla.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:08 PM   #16
WillowIX
Apophis

It depends on the man. Some men look good in short hair and some in long. I wouldn´t go so far as calling your hair long MagiK. It suits you very well though! [img]smile.gif[/img] (How come I haven´t seen you picture on Stealthy´s earlier? [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]

Vaskez, why not try out some pig-tails? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My hubby has somewhat shorter hair than MagiK. Looks kind of the same though. Of course he hasn´t got your impressive streaks of silver yet MagiK. Give me another year and he will.

Back hair? Two words, wax or tweezers, depending on the amount. Just MO of course.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:14 PM   #17
Irongrinder

hmm, hair. I'm kind of a gorrila, but as I'm blond I'm an albino gorilla

Nah, I'm not that bad, only a little bit of furry chesthair and my hair on my head is not long and not short, it's about halflength. I tried short hair a few years ago, but trust me, it doesn't suit me at all. Sometimes I leave my small beard to grow, but that's usually laziness and as I'm not that far in maturity yet I don't want to shave it to often to give it any reason to grow faster. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 12:30 PM   #18
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Back hair? Two words, wax or tweezers, depending on the amount. Just MO of course.
LOL!
Old 02-13-2003, 12:30 PM   #19
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
It depends on the man. Some men look good in short hair and some in long. I wouldn´t go so far as calling your hair long MagiK. It suits you very well though! [img]smile.gif[/img] (How come I haven´t seen you picture on Stealthy´s earlier? [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]

Don't know why you didn't see it [img]smile.gif[/img] I didn't mean it was long in the photo, I meant that I let it get pretty bushy over the course of a winter...but usually I keep it that length because it is convenient and isn't in my eyes.

And thanks for the compliment [img]smile.gif[/img] I like my hair, as long as it is there I will be happy...Im the only non-balding male in my family

Vaskez, why not try out some pig-tails? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My hubby has somewhat shorter hair than MagiK. Looks kind of the same though. Of course he hasn´t got your impressive streaks of silver yet MagiK. Give me another year and he will.

LLAO The silver is even more pronounced now, three years later [img]smile.gif[/img] Don't rush yer hubby to it, just be glad his hair is there

Old 02-13-2003, 12:32 PM   #20
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

I always wear my hair short. I usually get a cut every 6-8 weeks. My wife likes it that way. I like it that way too. There is less to grab when she gets mad at me! I also shave about twice a week. I can't stand the inch that comes with a beard.

I also have a hairy chest and I'm starting to grow it on my back as well and NO ONE under penalty of death is going to come at me with a pair of tweezers or wax or any other thing else, to pull it out! GOT THAT WillowIX! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]