Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 05:23 AM   #1
tboulba
Welcomed New User

hello,
i have a problem , i can't enter into the crypt : i touch the statue on the right and the first door opens, i go down the stairs and the second door opens automatically, i go across the hall and the third door stay closed. I can't open it and i don't know why, i don'tt know if it is a bug or if i have forgotten to do something. Can you help me , please?
Thank you
tboulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 06:06 AM   #2
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There's a lever on the wall on your left hand side as you enter the room. Check the wall carefully because the lever is hidden in the shadows. I had a hard time finding it the first time.

You'll find that alot of the dungeons are laid out similarly with a lever hidden in a shadowed section of wall.
rodizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 06:10 AM   #3
Fallagar
Dungeon Master

Welcome to the board, tboulba!

America is still sleeping - so I'll do my best.

Some doors are locked (unlock them with your Rogue) or need a special item (crystal or key) for opening.

Have a look in your W&W directory and search for the file "help". There you can find a Walkthrough for the Crypt dungeon. Sometimes the answers are nearer than you believe. ;-

If you need help for the other 9 dungeons look to Rick Volberding's (here known as Xignal) famous internet page [there is no better one]:

http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Fallagar
Fallagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 09:02 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, tboulba!!!!

Countless players have missed that first lever which opens up the crypt dungeon! All dungeons are opened by a similar lever, you learn quickly to really look for them!
If you have a character learning Sun Spells - try to get Illumination quickly! It helps a lot!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 09:07 AM   #5
Elcid
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Having a Whiska in your party helps, too. If he is the active member (meaning you have clicked on him), the screen will turn a little bit brighter (a.k.a. night vision trait) which helps finding hidden levers etc.
Elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 09:46 AM   #6
tboulba
Welcomed New User

ok, i have tried, thank you a lot for your help.
tboulba is offline   Reply With Quote