Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2001, 03:48 AM   #1
Fallagar
Dungeon Master

To get the cure poison spell before entering the serpent cult I've studied lev 4 vinecraft. So far - so good.

But, with the next level-up I could NOT choose from along lev 4 vine spells. Why not?
Fallagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 06:24 AM   #2
Silaya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Fallagar !
I've got just one question: which role does your character has ??
Normally only a Priest or a Ranger can get the vine spells (and later Warlock) at the same level as his ability.
If the character who has a level 4 in Vine has ascend to another role, than he can still rise his level in vine but needs the dobble level for the new spells.

For example: if your Priest has ascend to a Paladin he still can rise up his "vine" but to get new lvl. 4-spells he needs a vine-ability of 8 !!

So - maybe this is your problem ??

By the way: I've been to the serpent temple without the cure poison spell - I had some potions and that was perhaps a little bit harder but I finished the temple as well ...

Bye
Silaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 09:36 AM   #3
Fallagar
Dungeon Master

Silaya, thanks a lot!

Your explanation for role changing is much better than the german manual, really. Now I know the reason why, vinecraft doesn't worked: I've ascended my 2 Priests to Paladins from the begin on. Mistake or not, show must go on. Today I'll finish the temple and go west... Mantraps & Shurugeon Castle still waiting for me.

Silaya, do you already know the 2nd german walkthrough with more details and maps?

http://www.spielewiese.de/loesungen/...s/wizwar.shtml

There's a temple room (number 10) where you can cure from poison too. And, I find out, the good old BLESS spell is also a good poison protection.

Fallagar
Fallagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 12:54 PM   #4
Silaya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi again !

*Echt witzig in einem englisch-sprachigem Forum quasi einen "Nachbarn" zu finden...
Und Danke auch für den zweiten dt. "walkthrough", hab ihn mir vorsichtshalber in die Favoriten gepackt...
Viel Spaß noch !!!*

and for all these amerikan Gamers: it is really funny, to find another german Gamer at an amerikan Forum...

Bye
Silaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 02:06 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Silaya:

and for all these amerikan Gamers: it is really funny, to find another german Gamer at an amerikan Forum...

Bye
We have quite a few! In fact lots of posters from all over the world! I think that's so wonderful!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote