Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 06:42 PM   #11
Sir Goulum
John Locke

You don't dominate either now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:55 PM   #12
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Geography and History? Ew. Especially American history, who wants to know anything about that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:58 PM   #13
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Obviously not you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I could have done what I was originally planning, a crazy Canadian knowledge quiz that I would get crazy points on, but I was feeling kinda nice today.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:09 PM   #14
Jorath Calar
Harper

Damn, only one I didn't get right was the irish one... [img]smile.gif[/img]

By the way, why am I number one, and got 16 points but some guy had all right and only got 12 points?

[ 09-03-2005, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:00 PM   #15
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Yay I'm coming seventh for today!
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #16
SecretMaster
Apophis

Woot 2nd place. I would have done it faster but I didn't realized I was being timed and so I chatted on AIM
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:09 PM   #17
mad=dog

Urgh. It doesn't give enough penalty for time! Score should rapidly decrease after 90 seconds (9 seconds respond time is more than enough - if you don't know it by then you simply don't know). I don't want to play "who can type fastest in Google". Sorry.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:53 AM   #18
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by mad=dog:
Urgh. It doesn't give enough penalty for time! Score should rapidly decrease after 90 seconds (9 seconds respond time is more than enough - if you don't know it by then you simply don't know). I don't want to play "who can type fastest in Google". Sorry.
Well, if you see how ridiculous some questions are...
"You're near the foot of some big hills. They might be mountains, in fact, but from where you are it's hard to tell. There's a train station nearby, but no flightless birds, which might seem odd."
And the question is which Sydney area you're in. And I had another question about an area north of Los Angeles. I mean, I'm not completely oblivious when it comes to geography, but these are ridiculous if you've never been there.
I realize the questions are picked at random, but is it always like this? I've played music quizzes on the main site every now and then, but at least those are within a reasonable scope - even if half the questions deal with country music.
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 08:31 AM   #19
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That was bloody hard. I ended up cheating at the end and earned myself last place because of it. You just can't beat the system i guess.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #20
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by mad=dog:
Well, if you see how ridiculous some questions are...
"You're near the foot of some big hills. They might be mountains, in fact, but from where you are it's hard to tell. There's a train station nearby, but no flightless birds, which might seem odd."
And the question is which Sydney area you're in. And I had another question about an area north of Los Angeles. I mean, I'm not completely oblivious when it comes to geography, but these are ridiculous if you've never been there.
I realize the questions are picked at random, but is it always like this? I've played music quizzes on the main site every now and then, but at least those are within a reasonable scope - even if half the questions deal with country music.
[/QUOTE]Wow, they are pretty lame questions. Thankfully i didn't get any like that. Instead i got a whole bunch about Yankee history. I was sure Davy Crocket got hanged for doing a number on something or other back in 1859. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote