Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2005, 11:56 AM   #11
Violet
Manshoon

johnny, sure why not LOL! 31 sounds a lot better than 40-*cough-cough* feels LOL!

18 huh?! Take a flashlight with you to those movies! (So you can find a seat that's not sticky! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) (sticky from dropped glazed do-nuts, yeah, that's the ticket!)

Hivetyrant,
[img]tongue.gif[/img] lol thanks! Thanks for the cake too!
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:04 PM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Violet:
johnny, sure why not LOL! 31 sounds a lot better than 40-*cough-cough* feels LOL!

18 huh?! Take a flashlight with you to those movies! (So you can find a seat that's not sticky! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) (sticky from dropped glazed do-nuts, yeah, that's the ticket!)

Hivetyrant,
[img]tongue.gif[/img] lol thanks! Thanks for the cake too!
To be honest, i'll be 39 next week. But it still feels like 18. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #13
Violet
Manshoon

I still feel like I am in my early 20's most days.
I thought you had to be older than 18 (all that beer you know lol).
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Old 02-04-2005, 12:25 PM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Well, i started early. I remember the schoolparties without alcohol when i was 13. They used to have big bowls filled with fruitpunch, but we smuggled bottles of vodka inside and poured it in the punch. I also recall a gasstation right across the road from my school, and they sold cans of Heineken. I didn't feel the need to wait until i was an adult.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:32 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Happy Birthday, Violet! Hmm, you're having a half and half sort of day so far...I hope the second half is much better than the first! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]

We're going to be doing our taxes soon. It's the FIRST year we'll be doing them as a married couple so I HOPE we get something back!

LOL, 18, eh, Johhny? Well, why not?! Happy 18th next week! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #16
Violet
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Well, i started early. I remember the schoolparties without alcohol when i was 13. They used to have big bowls filled with fruitpunch, but we smuggled bottles of vodka inside and poured it in the punch. I also recall a gasstation right across the road from my school, and they sold cans of Heineken. I didn't feel the need to wait until i was an adult. [/QUOTE]I went to school with boys like you LOL!
I remember being as young as 6 perhaps when I was first allowed to have wine at family dinners over the holidays.
I didn't have my first beer until I was 17. Hot day + ice cold beer = .

Thank you Cloudy!
So far the rest of my morning is going smoothly. It's not even a bad hair day with rain approaching LOL!

You and your husband might consider filing married; filing separately. Figure out your taxes both ways (jointly/separately) and file whichever one gets you the most back. [img]smile.gif[/img] Good Luck!

I am off to "help" Gwen make lunch. Basically I'll be sitting in the kitchen gabbing and snacking while she does all the cooking LOL. Hey, she wants it that way!
Old 02-04-2005, 01:33 PM   #17
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hey, all. finished with classes, so it's time to slack off, and screw around. Thinking I'm gonna be out of the room for most o fhte weekend, though, as the roomy's just broken up with g/f, and is macking on a new one. Rather not be around for that. Get to watch some kind of monster tomorrow. Tonight.... I think I'm just gonna be bored. maybe I'll read my chemistry book? How sad is that!? Ah, oh well, I guess it's better than drinking with my buds. (grumbles)
Well, I'm out, later.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:54 PM   #18
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Happy Birthday kid! Body of a 39 year old with the mind of a 12 year old... even it out and it's gotta be around 18 somewhere All the best buddy, have a Grolsh or 4 for me (Actually, I been downing another brew lately, Tuborg, mighty fine drop I reckon)

Happy Birfday to you too Violet, hope everything went smooth and you had an enjoyable day. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Life sounds peachy with you Amber, glad you're happy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Been way busy at work the last couple of days and the weather is acting all humid (Christchurch usually being dry as a bone) so feeling pretty knackered at the end of each day (could be I'm just getting old [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Big Day Out was a huge success and Beastie Boys were worth going for alone, System of a Down, Concord Dawn, Freestylers, The Hives, Shapeshifter, Chemical Brothers... they were just icing on the cake, know what I mean!

Got myself some wheels again, makes life a bit easier for getting around and doing stuff; just a shame it's the most impractical (can't fit my bike or snowboard in it), girly looking, (red car with red mags) [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img] , dumb car (what's the point of an electric boot?) I prolly coulda got (CRX Del Sol) but it cost me nothing (Dad's in Qatar for three years so I'm 'looking after it'), is quick (go the v-tec and the 8200rpm redline) and the girls like it (well, the ones that I know anyways) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Take care guys and chickys, missing this place [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2005, 02:08 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Good Morning Ironworks!!! It's Friday where I am and I'm pretty glad to see the end of the week!

Who's watching the superbowl this weekend? Who's watching a few rented movies instead? LOL I'm opting for the latter but don't know what to rent.
I am planning avoiding the Superebowl like the plague. I accidentally read who was playing, and I don't like either team. Let me know if any good commercials come on.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #20
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Morning All! It's mah birfday! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wishing everyone all a great day and tolerable weather! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Happy birthday, Violet! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]