Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2003, 06:48 PM   #61
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Without spoiling anything.... you have to smoke it.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:54 PM   #62
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Oh, herbs. How boring . *Smacks Johnny again, because she's been away for a while and has a back-log to clear out*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:05 PM   #63
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey all. Had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Woke up to furious Santa Anna winds today though, so my mom couldn't barbeque the turkey Ah well, it was still yummy anyway
Now I'm waiting for my mom to get back from showing my aunt and grandma the house we're building, then we can have pie! Yummmmmmy!
Old 11-27-2003, 08:05 PM   #64
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

we are back after a long horrible day, the kids have lice again, so we trested their hair, by the time we got to Pine bluff, which is almost an hours drive, the youngest eyes were swollen shut, and she was screaming bloody murder, we tried laying her down, but it did not work, but she could not stay awake either, all she wanted was for me to hold her, my husbands father made my husband take her to the Er while we stayed at his families house, turns out she is allergic to the medicine in the shampoo, and is having a sever reaction to it, so that killed the day, after we left his families home, we went to my family, where the day got even worse, which I thought was not possible, but we all of a sudden got hit with bad storms, and major tempeture drops, still raining when we pull in the drive, I have to go open the gate, getting drenched while I was doing it, then grabbed a child and ran for the house, my mom and dad came up, and a yelling match broke out, then my grandmother decided to be "nice" and is going to "give" us her trailer, but we do not have the money it will cost to repair it, as it stands now, it need new wiring, new flooring, new water lines, a completely new bathroom, and a new furnance, seeing as how the old one caught fire, plus, all the windows are broken out, when my brother was on a drunken rampage, she thinks this will be better than what we live in now, and it could be, except we do not have the funds to fix the place enough to make it liveable, and have it moved from her property, which my husband and I both said living near my family is not an option, so now my Grandmother is offended that we did not accept her kindness, even though we know there has to be some under lying reasons she is doing it, she does not help others, unless it helps her. anyway, rant is now off, sorry, hope everyone elses turkey day was better than mine
Old 11-27-2003, 08:28 PM   #65
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Ouch, sorry to hear that Stormy. I thought my day was unpleasent over a gaming issue. Just goes to show I let myself get pampered too much. Well, anyways I had a pretty good meal. I ate a lot less than usual. One slice of turkey, some gravy, and a single deviled egg. I shouldn't have been snacking one the cheese and crackers all day.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-27-2003, 08:57 PM   #66
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

And i'm at school with only canteen food to eat. I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving over here. Anyway have a good one for those of you who are celebrating.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:03 PM   #67
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
And i'm at school with only canteen food to eat. I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving over here. Anyway have a good one for those of you who are celebrating.
MMMMMMM school food, fond memories [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] NOT!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 11-27-2003, 09:47 PM   #68
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

thanks FSA, lol, on a side note, I did eat to much, lots of pumpkin pies, and peach cobblers, and am gonna get another cobbler now I love it, and can not tell it no!, oh and so far, Destiny seems to be ok, her little face is still swollen, and her eyes are closed, she is resting, and unless she does not improve over night, there should be no cause for any more concern

[ 11-27-2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 11-28-2003, 03:55 AM   #69
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well, it's been a great Turkey Day! Got a nice day tomorrow: Spending it with my best friend Mikey and his wife and family at Disney Land. Sure, the lines will be long, but it'll be totally worth it
Night everyone [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 04:38 AM   #70
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Well, it's been a great Turkey Day! Got a nice day tomorrow: Spending it with my best friend Mikey and his wife and family at Disney Land. Sure, the lines will be long, but it'll be totally worth it
Night everyone [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Disney Land [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Ive always wanted to go, for the kids of course *ahem*

We nearly went this time last year. It was going to be our big trip. Fly to LA visit D-land yellowstone and yosamite NP, San fran and all around montaray/ Steinbeck country then fly to new york for a few days to see the landmarks Then on to Britain to visit friends and relations. But the kids got chicken pox and the youngest broke her arm

Maybe next year [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years