Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 04:09 PM   #1
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Okay, just wanna say how I see other IW members:

Johnny- The joker, nice sense of humour, I really 'clicked' with him when I met him. Good guy.
Uss - A little strange, at first, but soon he just turned out to be a younger version of J. Which ain't at all bad.
Memmoch- Seems very smart, and (this is just my impression) he always seems to be dying to say something EXTREMELY undiplomatic!
Cloudy - Older than me, but she acts like a teen! Very funny and friendly.
Karse - Don't know if he'll be around to read this (he hangs around the BG2 forumn mostly) but very skilled with his drawings (you can thank him for my sig) and very helpful (when Ziroc told me that my sig was too big, Karse made a link for me so that I could get a smaller one)
Ziroc - Very organised, seems experianced with the internet as he knows exactly how to run a REALLY GOOD MESSAGE BOARD!

That's all I can think of now. I'll probably post more soon. Feel free to post your own. And be as nasty as you want towards me. I like being a little bas**rd! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2002, 04:24 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
horatio: same joker, i like his posts, good guy, wanna drink a beer with him sometime
moni: or minno, one of the nicest ladies on IW, friend to all animals
epona: always good for a laugh, my drinkin'buddy
donut: football encyclopedia, good guy, even for an arsenalfan
lanthir: fun girl, best dancer on IW

hmmm, the bacardi is getting to me now, think about this later.
Old 06-05-2002, 04:45 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hmm, well, before I put them, here's a disclaimer:
ANYONE NOT MENTIONE WHO FEELS THEY SHOULD BE MENTIONED HAS ACTUALLY BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT IN INVISIBLE TYPE, DO NOT TRY TO SELECT THE INVISIBLE TYPE BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST BE PLAIN SILLY.
Thank you.

Eppers- Cracks me up, and everyone needs a friend who can relate to your drunken stories!!
Johnny- Only seen a few of his posts, but man that one about the banana cracked me up! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Lord Shield- Martial Arts, damn funny, and tentacles, need I say more??
Barry the Sprout- Left wing loon, vegetable and long-haired hippy
Downunda- Funny guy, I love the sig, short but sweet, and my horny dragon sig is out for his loving!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Regin- Funny discworld loving orangutan man, who's been on something funny recently
Leggy- The thwacked one
Neb- Dweller of the plane of eternal boredom
Encard- Moo?
Azzy- pimping wolf who pisses in puddles [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sephy- Gnome boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Jermoe- Scotsman, and also, I'm an honorary scot Writes brilliantly
Binky- one leader of our ever-so-silly ORT clan, and likes biking in the rain
OTP, haven't known him for ages, but I like the guy.. when he can get here
Cloudy- Proprietor and cloudsummoner of the renowned Cloudy's cafe
Nachtrafe- Haven't spoken to him loads, but you have to like a guy who makes Cloudy gleeful enough to forget to tell off us trouble makers at the cafe
Davros- cider lover, nuff said
Galadria- funny infamous pink paladin
Attalus- Protector of Lady Galadria, and fellow Monty Python connosieur.
DragonMage- Pity she's not been around much, one of the first faces I met on IW, and kind enough to show a silly newbie how to get a good sig [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lioness- for being a spamkitten of course.
LoA- F u n n y, that's how you spell LoA.
Azred- Coffee connosieur, and loves [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
Jabidas- Creepy eyes [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Z, Choc and the mods for obvious reasons.

That's all I can think of for now.

EDIT: for additions.. I mean I took some out of invisible ink, yeah, that's it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-06-2002, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 06-05-2002, 05:20 PM   #4
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

*Sigh* I don't have any freinds, nobody loves me.

Wait a minute! What am I saying? I love me! Isn't that enough for anyone?

Seriously though, I'd have to say some of my favorite folks are:

Ziroc and Saz- The holy IW creator and his right hand man

Memnoch- His other right hand man. Wait a minute, that makes him his left hand man.

Magik- For his sage advice and great opinions.

Epona- For being the down to earth joker she is.

Cheetah and her daughter- Even though our opinions are many times at opposite ends of the spectrum, they're great sports about it.

The priviledged father of the wicked but cute child known as "MaryBeth"- Just for having such a cute kid!

Aelia Jusa and the rest of the nekked ORT dancing trio- For (ahem!) obvious reasons.

Beaumanour- For making those wonderfully silly ORT buildings.

Neb- For founding "Neb Speak" and stopping it before we lost our sanity.

Yorick- For being the christian poetic musical talent he is.

LOA- For helping with a question of house structural limitations, and remaining the most un-sober person on the board!

Each name I pick seems to lead to another one. What a great bunch of folks! They even laugh at my jokes occasionally! Surely that shows a extraordinary charitable attitude in itself!
Old 06-05-2002, 05:31 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:

Binky- likes biking in the rain
Yea, I Do... Can't Get Enough!

Talthy - Great Fun, Same Sense Of Humour As Me. Loves His Siht Pots.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *Note To Self* Hunt Down And Kill One Day. Dosen't Live Too Far Away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Jerome - Also Very Fun! Great Guy! Nice To Talk To About My Drinking Problem [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Exxon - Bernards A Great Guy Also! Good To Joke With And Take The Mic Out Of!
Seph - Good, Cool To Talk And Relate With. When He's In A Talkitive Mood Anyways
Dragonmage - Haven't Spoke To In Ages Really. Very Nice To Talk To.
Aelia - Really Funny, For A Laugh!

Can't Think Of More... Too Tired..
Old 06-05-2002, 05:37 PM   #6
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
[QB
Jerome - Also Very Fun! Great Guy! Nice To Talk To About My Drinking Problem [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QB]
Hows them magic apples these days?
Old 06-05-2002, 05:45 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
dammit, how could i forget: Linora, my Brit sister, if it wasn't for one small issue she could be the perfect woman: she's a chelsea fan.
Old 06-05-2002, 05:49 PM   #8
Horatio

Oh yeah, that reminds me:
Ar-se-nal!
Ar-se-nal!
Ar-se-nal!
Ar-se-nal!
Ar-se-nal!
Ar-se-nal!
Old 06-05-2002, 05:51 PM   #9
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Oh Just Amazing. But On Monday I Saw My Mother Pouring Half A Bottle Of it Down The Sink!!!! I Was Outraged! Aparrently It Was Flat... But Still, It Really Hurt Me... [img]graemlins/dropatear.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2002, 05:55 PM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Oh Just Amazing. But On Monday I Saw My Mother Pouring Half A Bottle Of it Down The Sink!!!! I Was Outraged! Aparrently It Was Flat... But Still, It Really Hurt Me... [img]graemlins/dropatear.gif[/img]

[/QUOTE]*pats Binky on back*

There, there, mate.... lets go pick some magic apples and make some more. [img]smile.gif[/img]