Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2001, 03:14 PM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok I think I'm at the end of the crypt. Talked to the first guardian, used the gold key to check the other 3 rooms out and now have the ring, a shield, and a couple other things. Is that it? On the map it looks like there might be something in the middle.Is that where the second guardian is and if so how do I get there? Or do I go out of the crypts and continue on in the quest for the sword elsewhere? Thanks~ LofA

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 05-05-2001).]
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 03:21 PM   #2
Moni

Hiya LoA

(taking a smoke break while the floors dry LOL)

Looks like you are finished for now!

Moni
Old 05-05-2001, 03:22 PM   #3
BLKCat
The Magister

Once you have taken the oath from the first guardian, you have finished this part of the crypt (in the main storyline anyway!). You will find the second guardian elsewhere... (Trying not to give too much away!)
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 03:27 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok thanks Moni and BLKcat I kinda thought so but you can never be sure in this game lol. You guys were FAST on the help! I'm going back at it!
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 03:30 PM   #5
BLKCat
The Magister

Sorry Moni! I did not mean to repeat your advice. I guess we were typing at the same time.

AND you are very welcome Lord of Alcohol!

BLKCat
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 03:41 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

BLKCat -

There is a long tradition here of people posting at the same time so we're always "repeating" advice, but even when we do there always seems to be just enough differences between the hints to make them very useful to player!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 10:49 PM   #7
Moni

True Wyv !

BLKCat..our posts were technically a minute apart even though it WAS mere seconds! There have even been times where some members have had the time posted at one second behind the prior post and I think it even happened three times in one thread!

Moni