Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I read from another thread that she is supposed to be in the argheologist barracks, but she is not there. I have found 3 other prison escapes. However, I have a feeling that I might have meet her before and let her go but I am not sure about that. Am I able to find her again and complete my mission?
Old 11-03-2003, 11:07 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

SPOILER!
You can find Delilah on the second level of the barracks in the archeologists camp.
I have no idea, though, if you can find her after you let her go, but it might be possible to spawn her ear by using the dm_spawnitem command.
Old 11-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #3
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I checked that place. I must have let her go because she was not here. How do I use that command?
Old 11-03-2003, 01:42 PM   #4
Stratos
Vampire

First press the ´ button ( the one next to Backspace) and something that looks like this >_ should pop up on the upper left side of the screen. You might have some minor problems getting this to work but just try until you get it. Type DebugMode 1 and then press Enter. The word Success should be shown. Then type dm_spawnitem xxx where the xxx is the item code for the item you want.

Unfortunately I don't know the code for Delilah's ear so you would have to search the Net for it. Just type Neverwinter Nights item codes or something similar into a search engine.

And don't forget to turn off the Debug Mode by entering DebugMode 0 or you'll see some strange things onscreen.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:10 PM   #5
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Arrow

Thanks for advice. I found this site

http://www.xcheater.com/ShowCheats.aspx?cat=pc&gid=3421

where someone tells to open NWEdit to look at item codes. However, I have no idea what this NWEdit might be. Some program or what? There is no such file or program as NWEdit in my computer. So you have any idea?

Also I found this site where is about all possible codes for items, but not Delilah's ear

http://www.reapers.org/nwn/reference....resource.html