Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
ScottG
Drow Warrior

Ok I've waxed everything in the area including All the ritual creatures and Desher has this green glow around him on the floor and I can't do ANY freaking damage to him...whats the deal? I've always been able to hurt him b4 just by waxing the ritual creatures. I've even tried reloading from dif. points in the game to see if there was a different outcome - (obviously there wasn't). I've also tried sleeping multiple times to see if it was a spell that would ware-out.

What am I to do?
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 05:15 PM   #2
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

Kick him more, kick him harder, kick him faster.
If it is not your 1 game, than maybe it is a bug.
spoilers

he will have a lot of damage removed and will remain "uninjured". After lots of damage he will be "barely injured". Then you will "win", because he will talk to you and yeld.
Have fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 06:26 PM   #3
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

Yea you just have to get him to barely injured so natuarlly it will take longer....or does it say(unable to damage target) or soemthing like that????
Old 10-24-2003, 10:47 AM   #4
Decurion
The Magister

HAHAHA! I remember when I reached Desther I was so surprised. I was like "HES INDESTRUCTIBLE!??!?!? NO ONE CAN HAVE THIS MANY HIT POINTs???!?!?" because I did him like 200 damage before he even went to barely injured.
Decurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 07:00 PM   #5
ScottG
Drow Warrior

yup, sure enough - I'd forgotten what can only be described as absurd. Graci peeps!
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:38 PM   #6
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Fun though...I rememeber hitting him repeatedly with my halberd wich deals goooood damage for a weapon from chpt. 1 *LOL* I´ve been wondering though....what keeps me from pounding onwards after he yilds...I´d beat him to a pulp and carry his carcass back to Aribeth...I might even bring Fenthwick and order Nasher to let him life *LOL*
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote