Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2002, 05:55 PM   #1
Ranger Joseph
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay yall, I think I have done EVERYTHING I can do in all threee levels of dragons eye and now I am stuck!!....I need to let the prisoners out, I need to make a potion I belive, and there are a few Locked doors I cant budge. All my enemies up to this point are dead, including the "FAKE NATHANIEL" SOmeone help me see what I am forgetting to do please. I hope this is detailed enough. _Ranger Joe
Old 10-21-2002, 06:08 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
What you need to do is let the prisoners out - that will give you clues to your next move. In the torture room near their cells is a rack that says it's been used frequently. Move your cursor over it (top right) and you'll a place you can 'use' it - this will open the cells.