Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 07:56 AM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THURSDAY, JUNE 21ST IS OFFICIALLY MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!
IN HONOR OF THIS, IF ITS OK W/ THE Z MAN, I'M THROWING A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
COME ONE, COME ALL!!! WELCOME TO MY PARTY!!!!!!!

RUDEY IS BEHIND THE BAR, CLOUDY IS THE OFFICIAL WELCOMER, AND TIAX CAN ONLY COME IF HE IS THE ENTERTAINING MIME WHO WEARS A MASK LOL!!!

P.S.THE TABLE FOR DONATIONS TO A 13YR OLD WHO CAN'T GET A JOB BUT NEEDS A NEW SUMMER WARDROBE IS TO YOUR LEFT. HEEHEEHEE

------------------

Official teaser and defender of the HADB Clan

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 06-21-2001).]
Old 06-21-2001, 08:06 AM   #2
Lord Shield

Aah - how well do I remember those days (13.5 years ago I finished 6th Form). After that, you don't need to show your former teachers respect if they didn't deserve it because they are now worthless buttholes in the outside world. - take a while to lord it

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-21-2001, 12:01 PM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

It's my last day too! Tiax will be the mime, and if he won't Neb will just cast Dire Charm on him, that should convince him, now let's get partying!!!!!
Old 06-21-2001, 12:06 PM   #4
Pain-Wrath
Banned User

PWEEEASE LIONESS...CAN I COME..I pwomise I'll be a good lil' boy I'll...be the uhhh...food caterer? (that is, IF I can come )

Dar...I will love you, and squeeze you, and hold you, and pet you....*screams* GEORGE!! COME BACK!!!

[This message has been edited by Pain-Wrath (edited 06-21-2001).]
Old 06-21-2001, 12:19 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Lioness--

Enjoy these summer vacations while you can

And explain to me why you can't get a job for the summer? I was working during the summer at the age of 11! Capitalism abounds around you! You need to grab it by the throat at a young age and show it who is boss Or if that doesn't work, spend the summer in the pool!

I am looking forward to the party, but only if there is a huge cake and disco floor

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-21-2001, 01:53 PM   #6
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

God, how cool would it be to be able to take a whole summer off again. I am lucky to have a day or two off, let alone 3 months!! Enjoy this Lioness, because in a few years, you will never be able to do this again.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-21-2001, 02:33 PM   #7
demus
Manshoon

Hey, Lioness, we should make a club , Ive also just finnished my Exams and have got

10 weeks off

before going back to school and starting 6th Form.

Let's start the party
Old 06-21-2001, 03:43 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

OK, here goes:
Yes, Pain-Wrath u can come and be the food caterer, if you will be my slave eternally...lol, j/k.
Thanx 4 all the advice, everyone! Right now I just feel like doing Rudey's *HappyHappyJoyJoyDance*
Congrats Demus! BTW, what age is 6th form?
Moridin, i can't work 4 pay until i'm 14 by law. I hate babysitting, but i'm going to help my mum at her job this summer, and SHE'LL pay me.

Party on!

lioness sidles around the room, graciously greeting her guests. She pauses for a moment to watch in amusement as tiax stumbles into the big cake she bought for Moridin. he arises with his mask covered in whipped cream and everyone laughs. Oh well, moridin, there's still a disco floor!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Old 06-21-2001, 03:44 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:

I am looking forward to the party, but only if there is a huge cake and disco floor

Neb: Casts Summon Cake: 100 cubic feet of cake summoned.
Neb: Casts Let's Disco!: Disco floor and lighting summoned.

Cake and disco floor is now availiable, when are we gonna start partying?

Old 06-21-2001, 03:52 PM   #10
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Well the cake 'looked' good
Moridin casts summon Bee Gees
Play us some disco music boys!

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.