Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2003, 08:18 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Why do you only turn the undermountain on from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.?

There are about 10 or 11 of us that would like to request that you start it at around 7:00 or 8:00 Atlantic time during the week once or twice due to the fact that we all work m-f 8:00 A.M. to 4 or 5:00 P.M.This makes it impossible to play due to the fact that we are asleep from 1 to 6a.m. every night.

Is there any chance that you could turn the Undermountian on at the earler Hours one or two days a week and allow these two partys to play?
If you are willing to do this, would you let us know what nights you will turn it on at the earlier times. That way we can Plan out our night and get our heads together as to who is going to bring what character for our trek through the Underdark.

We very much would like to role play once or twice a week. With a couple of fighters,a Wizard, a Bard or a Rogue, a Ranger, a Cleric/Druid and a Monk.

Until we can get an Idea as to weather or not we can get you to turn it on, and at a time that we can play we can only sit here every night talking to each other or we PM each other wondering if and when You will turn it on!

Please answer these questions so that the other 9 or 10 members and myself will know what is going on.
Thank You. The Crimson Blade and party of many That are now addicted to the Undermountain.

[ 07-15-2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-15-2003, 09:28 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Er...yeah! What he said!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:41 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

There is the first one checking in (Larry)only 9 to go.

[ 07-15-2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-15-2003, 11:28 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Bump until you read this!
Old 07-16-2003, 03:51 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

a healthy bump for ya .. my treat

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-16-2003, 05:26 AM   #6
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

BUMP!
Come on Z!

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 07-16-2003, 08:51 AM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

bump :I know it's 8:52 a.m. and EFU is up and running and I'm leaving for work.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:27 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Crimsom, why don't you pm Ziroc about this and I'll post this on the Undermountain thread where he might notice it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 03:46 PM   #9
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Here is the answer alot of us have been looking for
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far, EfU is only 16Mb. No hackpaks YET, but I will have some hakpak's in the downloaded version.

Actually, since this is such a huge Mod, I've decided to release the first 'Chapter' this summer--in Sept sometime..

The downloaded version and single player version will be a LOT more rich with more quests, and such. Also, EVERY exit to the next level will be locked, and you will need to find out who or where the key is.

Also, I will be adding some NPC's that will join you into EfU. And the 'escape' part is going to be mostly a secret until it's released. But I'll just say this: You'll need to go deeper to escape, and there are alternate realitys. You may be warped to what may LOOK like level 2, but is very different.

The Hall of Kings (lvl 5)'s riddles will also be changed for the final release. Nope, you won't be able to zip through it THAT easy!

I'll have the next update finished next week sometime (adding levels 10-11, and 12).

I'll run the EfU server most days till then starting at 8PM EST, so you can play earlier as requested.

More soon!

--------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Gaming Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 4382 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2001 | IP: Logged |
Thank you Ziroc: He posted this on the EFU form about when will EFU be released as A single player game and how big is it.
Tonight I will Be looking for Animal, Larry, Chewbacca and a few others around the 8:00 hour to go for some dungeon play hope to see you there or tomarrow if he tuns it off befor then because it is on now at 3:46 P.M. EST and I'm not home yet. see ya!
Old 07-17-2003, 12:58 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry...I went to the movies tonight and am now pretty wiped out at 12:57am. Will I ever see those cave walls again?