Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2003, 02:12 PM   #91
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I believe he's having computer difficulties, from what he told us breifly on an RP of ours. I think he's having female problems too. Poor guy
Aww not girl troubles. That can only mean one thing right? If you happen to stumble in to him somewhere tell him to get his behind in here and say hi to his old aunt. LOL. Thanks for the info. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Typos.

[ 04-22-2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 04-22-2003, 02:18 PM   #92
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hiya Nessy, Bill, how's it going?
Bill, say hi to Laurie and Carson for me k? I havn't spoken to them in some time [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi, yourself, sweetie. How have you been? Sure, I'll tell them. Willow, you can get yur hubby to come tell me how to do it. Failing that, Piestrider will be here this weekend.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:49 PM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Don't know who is around but I've got some good news and thought I'd share. My sweetheart has been offered a promotion and is trying out being a Loan Officer where he works for a while! If he likes it and they like his work, he will be permanent and full time by fall! Sigh... of course he's going to be very busy with work, school, tinkering on stuff at The Oasis and wedding plans! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 02:57 PM   #94
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

AWWWWW congrats cloudy,hope everything works out for you
i am planning my dream wedding right now,lol we did not have the one we wanted, so i am going to have a better one
Old 04-22-2003, 03:12 PM   #95
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Don't know who is around but I've got some good news and thought I'd share. My sweetheart has been offered a promotion and is trying out being a Loan Officer where he works for a while! If he likes it and they like his work, he will be permanent and full time by fall! Sigh... of course he's going to be very busy with work, school, tinkering on stuff at The Oasis and wedding plans! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]
that's great Stormlady. [img]smile.gif[/img] Tell Nacht I said hi, btw. And I'll watch out for biting/dancing Timbers/Horatios. [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

Heya LB... lucky senior. *puts on disgruntled freshman look*

Hi Willow! It's nice to be back. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #96
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, poor Nacht has plans for school and is working on the enrolling part while also trying to figure out the smiley module for The Oasis forums and learning a new job,not to mention discussing life, the universe, marriage and what's for dinner with me.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm kind of excited about the wedding plans.. but also worried it's so much work and stress! [img]smile.gif[/img] We are going to keep it small by necessity (unless we win the lottery or find a million in our cereal boxes! LOL).

So, for those of you who are wed already, tell me about your rings! We've only just started looking around.

Thanks for the good wishes, Stormymystic and Lioness! LOL, Stormymystic, I hope you get it the way you want it this time!
Old 04-22-2003, 03:31 PM   #97
Lioness
Jack Burton

It's very simple, CloudLady, weddings are. Just hold them in a cafe, have a ranbow-colored dragon read the service - though make sure he doesn't eat any of the guests - spam's much cheaper and more enjoyable than getting a catering service or cake... oh, and try not to let the groom wear a kilt. Good luck with that.

Old 04-22-2003, 03:31 PM   #98
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Thanks for the good wishes, Stormymystic and Lioness! LOL, Stormymystic, I hope you get it the way you want it this time!

i hope so too, we did not even have rings i now wear a gold ring with a heart on it, and my Inital in it, but i will have rings this time

[ 04-22-2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 04-22-2003, 03:43 PM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lioness! HAHAHAHAHAHA! He used to be in the Society for Creative Anachronism and did have a real honest to goodness kilt! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Errr...not sure about the dragon and spam....dragons EAT SPAM! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Aww, Stormymystic! That's so sweet!
Old 04-22-2003, 03:49 PM   #100
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Does anyone wanna marry me perhaps ? I've waited long enough now, and i wouldn't mind a little party.
Not now though, gotta watch football first. I'll be back. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]