Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2003, 09:13 AM   #11
Mojo
Elminster

Afternoon everyone. Or morning for most of you...

Enjoying the biting North-East weather here...It's blindingly bright, but there's a freezing wind that seems to cut through all my clothes...
Old 02-28-2003, 09:22 AM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good morning, little friends, how do you do? - Argh, wait, that was the cartoon I saw as a kid. MagiK, we are getting some rain, but it will be up in the 40's all weekend. Hi, Willow, our snow is almost all melted. Soggy dreary mess.
Hi Attalus. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] After reading your reply in Ronnīs thread I take it you wonīt be around much during the weekend. Your snow is melting ehh? Maybe I should send you some more... We still got plenty up here. *sighs* More snow is expected next week. Where has spring gone?

Where is Legolas? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! It is nice to see you in here thatīs all. I havenīt seen you around in a long time, hence the lurking comment. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Morning Mojo. How are things overseas?

Edit: Bye Attalus. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-28-2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 02-28-2003, 09:22 AM   #13
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

By the way, where is Legolas? I haven't seen him around...oops, there you are. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Darn it, I shall have to get Will ready to go to day school. Cya l8r, as LB would say.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:27 AM   #14
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Morning IWF [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Attalus, LOL @ severance package comments last night.

Okay, gotta grab coffee [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] and run [img]graemlins/shooter18.gif[/img] I gotta be a good worker bee today. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I'm still tired of course. Guess why [img]graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]

If Cerek comes in tell him I PM-ed him. You can't miss him. He is a barbarian, after all.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:31 AM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

There's more to IW that the CC. That's probably me right there running past the window
Tyring to catch my bus or something.

I'm off, not sure if you'll notice I'm missing [img]tongue.gif[/img] , have a great weekend [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Hi TL, bye TL
Old 02-28-2003, 09:37 AM   #16
WillowIX
Apophis

Morning Timber. What did we say about staying up all night playing games? [img]tongue.gif[/img] No joint sighting this morning I trust?

By Legolas. I have always wondered what that blurred shape going past my window was. LOL
Old 02-28-2003, 10:15 AM   #17
MagiK

Hey Attalus [img]smile.gif[/img] we seem to be starting a Tolkien discussion in the Movies and Book forum COme add your thoughts [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 10:32 AM   #18
Elif Godson
Dracolich

TGIF No snow here, and the water is warm [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] although it is overcast today with occasional sunshine. So ho wis everyone here today ?
My wife technically has 5 more weeks left of this pregnancy, and she is hopeing
it will be less, I dont blame her in the least, heh we both seem to get heart burn at the same time, I never get heart bur, so I am guessing this is sympathy pains , I simply tell her when I gewt that burnin feeling to take some tum's, she does and poof it goes away, how bout that. So young Zachery Dennis will soon be amongst the walking, poor boy I almost hate to do it to him. My wife god bless her asked me if we wanted to induce labor so my father will be able to see him his grandson before he passes on, but franky in his condition he barely recognised me yesterday, it is sad to see a man who was so strong and proud and defiant to withered away. There is still a mischievious glint in his eye's but it is glazed over and he has not the strength to act on it. When I see him, it reminds me of my youngest daughter, curious but afraid. The saying is true, as we are in our birth we are in our age. He is only 63 and living on borrowed time I guess, 14 months ago the doctors told him 6 months if he was lucky. so I would say that is pretty damn good, I just wish he had made up a will, it would make things much easier for me when he passes on. :/ sigh aint life a pip. Dont mean to bring anyone down but I am here at work and needed to vent
Old 02-28-2003, 10:41 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ugh, nope, haven't ditched this cold yet. In fact I stayed home to rest yesterday (didn't get online) and must look/sound bad because my boss walked in and sent me home! So I was at work for a grand total of an hour and a half today. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I admit, I do feel pretty worn out and could use the rest, though. Still, I was hoping to get the hours in today and do a few tasks that need to be done by next week's end... oh well, the rest has to be good for me, right? [img]smile.gif[/img]

At least this way I could drive my sweetie in and he can catch the bus to work.

Hi all, if I miss a post or don't answer, it's nothing personal, I'm off wheezing and sucking back liquids and decongestants! [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS: Oh I dunno, Legolas, maybe white does suit you! LOL
Elif, tell you wife I hope her last few weeks speed by!

[ 02-28-2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 02-28-2003, 10:51 AM   #20
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Im trying to write a 10,000 word report convincing an audience of republicans that stem cell research is like abortion with a purpose [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What's everyone else up to?