Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 01:06 PM   #11
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I wish England got snow, all we get is sleet, or hailstones, which are a pain when doing a paper round!

I've just had an exam today, Maths. The none calculator paper was pretty straight forward, but the calculator was just downright nasty. The last 4 questions were on trigonometry. All we done is right angle triangles, so everyone was stuck when it was an isosceles!

Stupid maths. When am I ever going to need to know the side and/or angle of a triangle? I'll just make sure I carry a tapemeasure and protractor!
Old 01-25-2005, 02:08 PM   #12
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Sad

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Study hard for it, Xen! And watch all that chocolate talk...we might start expecting you to share!

Hehe, thanks Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] Well I finished with studying so I hope I will do good tomorrow. The chocolate was good. 70 % of the chocolate was cacao cream. Yummmy.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:49 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Almost time to go home. I have errands to run, but it beats being at work.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:28 PM   #14
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
I wish England got snow, all we get is sleet, or hailstones, which are a pain when doing a paper round!

I've just had an exam today, Maths. The none calculator paper was pretty straight forward, but the calculator was just downright nasty. The last 4 questions were on trigonometry. All we done is right angle triangles, so everyone was stuck when it was an isosceles!

Stupid maths. When am I ever going to need to know the side and/or angle of a triangle? I'll just make sure I carry a tapemeasure and protractor!
What was your exam for. GCSE? Presumably then, you're doing the modular course in oppose to the linear course? I'm doing the linear which means two, two and a half hour exams at the end of year 11. Joy [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Blunderbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:02 PM   #15
Jorath Calar
Harper

Heh, funny as soon as it snows in East US we get heat and rain and almost all the snow is slowly going away... so wonderful.

Anyway I just got home from work, it's 5 minutes to midnight... good night peeps... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:31 PM   #16
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Well, I feel a bit silly, now. posted in the old thread. Oh well, not much important to tell, really. One thing, though: SOME KIND OF MONSTER IS OUT ON DVD!!! I'm kinda excited. I was gonna rush out and get it, today, but I decided to wait until thursday or friday, whenever I decide to do the rest of that shopping crap. Well, I gotta run. Later folks!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #17
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
I would take a picture from my window but you all would hate me
No, I wouldn't. It got up to 73 F. here, today. That's about 20, Celsius.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:50 PM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Oh man, the weather was beautiful today. I totally should have one shorts. It was just sorta chilly this morning so I didn't. Oh well, if the whether turns out better tomorrow I can. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyway, how's everyone doing today?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 08:04 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I think I posted in the wrong Cafe LOL. They are too close together! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:12 PM   #20
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Well, I just had my first bad experience with the new dog. It was accidental but still... The dog was outside in the back and started barking. I went to see what was up. I guess I must have backed up a bit and stepped on his paw. As a reaction, he bit me on the ankle. It was bleeding pretty good. I'm sure he felt bad about it, but it still sucks. I'll get a Tet. shot tomorrow to be safe.