Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2003, 08:30 AM   #71
MagiK

OOooops forgot...Good Morning all [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 08:40 AM   #72
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*chuckle* harleyquinn, I know just what you mean! My little one pound kittens became big cats, but they still take up more space than one would think is physically possible.

Wellard, I've seen articles that agree with what you posted on sleep (and keeping things simple in the room) and I find it works best for me not to have television and other things in the bedroom. Although, attalus, I do find other things besides just sleep, to do there. hehe

Seriously, though, my room's way to small to start adding more things to it!
Old 02-20-2003, 08:54 AM   #73
MagiK

Good Point there Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Colleens bedroom is rather large, with a sitting area with a bay window on one side and room for a California King bed and several largish chests of drawers....honestly I have never seen a woman with so many clothes!

Err, Cloudy....what else besides sleep do you find the bedroom useful for? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 09:05 AM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Good Point there Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Colleens bedroom is rather large, with a sitting area with a bay window on one side and room for a California King bed and several largish chests of drawers....honestly I have never seen a woman with so many clothes!

Err, Cloudy....what else besides sleep do you find the bedroom useful for? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
ROTFL! Tell Colleen I'm very sorry for her....if her new beau has to ask that last question.... *snicker*

Damn...I'm jealous! That sounds like a very big room! If I put a king size bed in mine, I'd have to take all my furniture out! No dressers or cedar chest, for sure! And don't get Nacht going on drawer space and clothes... he already kids me about how he can sort his by 'good clothes', everyday clothes and do two loads of laundry (with all he owns!) LOL
Old 02-20-2003, 09:11 AM   #75
MagiK

Hey! Thats my laundry scheme!!!

Yeah Colleen has a large house with BIG rooms, once her divorce is done we will be moving to a smaller place, right now 2/3 of the house isn't even used. It's like walking in an empty barn when you are in the basement. A 5 bedroom 3 bath house is just too much for 2 people and 4 dogs.

umm hehe no need to feel sorry for Colleen on the other issue either

Old 02-20-2003, 09:25 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Hey! Thats my laundry scheme!!!

Yeah Colleen has a large house with BIG rooms, once her divorce is done we will be moving to a smaller place, right now 2/3 of the house isn't even used. It's like walking in an empty barn when you are in the basement. A 5 bedroom 3 bath house is just too much for 2 people and 4 dogs.

umm hehe no need to feel sorry for Colleen on the other issue either
HAHAHAHA....must be a guy thing, that laundry scheme!

Wow, that IS a big place! But I'd love to have just one of the bedrooms for mine! I have a nice sized one, but it's just a bit cramped. Guess I can do some rearranging one of these days.

HEHE...no worries, eh? Ok, I won't tell her I'm sorry for her... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] ...hmm... *slaps own wrist* No, no...I'll be good and not ask for examples.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:26 AM   #77
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

WHAT? Magik, you're not coming to visit? But I baked a cake and everything!!! Oh well, who wants Chocolate cake?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So, how's everyone this morning? I just got a good chuckle, I was talking with a co-worker in another state, and he had to put me on hold. The musak was the theme from the soap "General Hospital".
If any lawyers are out there today, I posted a ? in the "Detained at the Border" thread that I'd like answered for my own piece of mind.

I have electronics in my bedroom, but only because there's no room for the computer and such any where else in my apartment. One day, when I have a house, it'll go elsewhere.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:31 AM   #78
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'll come... if you'll pay my fare... aren't I generous? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] It'll be one step closer to snow...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 02-20-2003, 09:41 AM   #79
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HEHE...no worries, eh? Ok, I won't tell her I'm sorry for her... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] ...hmm... *slaps own wrist* No, no...I'll be good and not ask for examples.
Whew!! Thats good, cause that would have to be a PM in any case That or I would get suspended .

More bedroom talk:
I think it is important to have a spacious Master bedroom, I just feel more comfy with plenty of airflow and open space.

I will be packing more of my own things tonight, pretty much finsihed packing most of my books, took 20, cubic foot boxes to pack them all. Now all I have left is bedroom things, sheets, comforters, pillows etc in the bedroom...oh and the bed. Man Moving is SUCH a pain

Old 02-20-2003, 09:45 AM   #80
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
I'll come... if you'll pay my fare... aren't I generous? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] It'll be one step closer to snow...
No way!! I know how expensive a ticket from Malaysia is, my bf is going there in April. How about I just mail you a piece of cake

[ 02-20-2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: harleyquinn ]